Skip to main content

GXP 10 Chapter 11



11 "In Imuim, the second half"
Eight days had passed since Seina came to Imuim.
Seto and Mikami stayed lying on the beach, watching how the other girls playing in the ocean. Seina continued to capture fish and shellfish eagerly as usual.
"They seem to be having a good time ... ... Seina also looks happy."
"He keeps capturing a treasure trove of food for us, and there are plenty of different kinds every day."
"Do you think you would ever want to have a child with Seina?"
"I don't know about that, but I may be happy to just go live as one of the harem if things are just like this."
"I didn't think you'd ever say such a thing ... ... I admire that"
"Today is Neiju's interview, right?"
"Yeah... ... What shall we do while that happens?" Seto got up quickly.
"Let's get ready for dinner."

─── Interview · For Neiju ─ ─ ─
"Good evening, Seina-oniichan."
Like Gyokuren on the previous day, Neiju also came accompanying Fuku. While holding Fuku, Neiju came in front of Seina, and looked into his eyes.
"... What... Is some thing wrong?"
"Yeah! and it's been that way for quite some time."
"What's wrong?"
"Before I tell you that, I have something to tell you Onii-chan ...... No, I have something to tell Seina."
"Well what is it? what's the story? Would you like to sit?"
eina pointed at the sofa and sat on the other side. Fuku jumped out of Neiju's hands and into Seina's arms . But Neiju stood still, opposite Seina.

"Neiju-chan?"
"Hey Seina, how old do you think I am?" To that question Seina instantly understood what Neiju wanted to say.
"... Recently I have come to believe that you are the same as Washu-san, Neiju-chan."

"Well, I'm different from Washu-sama, my body is a Larva Fixed , that is to say, I am fixed at this age."
"But why did you do such a thing?"
"They did it in order to increase the mystery around me as a shrine maiden and in order not to let my power's develop, so they could puppet me as they desired."
"huh!?" And suddenly the atmosphere of Neiju changed, the small space became a cathedral.
"Miah?" Fuku looked around from around the gap of Seina 's hands.
"……Ah"
 Seina remembered the atmosphere. He first saw it when they parted ways with the Kamidake No. 1, when he first saw Neiju.
"I can control the collective consciousness of people.Of course I can not completely change people's consciousness, but I can steer it towards a certain direction, so to speak, they used my sacredness as a shrine maiden to dominate people with propaganda and as the shrine maiden I complied, it's a common story really."

In other words, they instigated people's preferences in the direction of the favorable ruling party.
"To use you as a puppet ... ... Oh, so is that why you have the body of a child?"
"A child's body  has no mental strength or physical strength. It is easy to control even if they're rebellious. I've lived this for almost 500 years, it's actually pretty funny that I call you Seina-oniichan."
"But compared to five thousand years old like Seto, or Washu's twenty thousand years, I feel like that's not that much, so please don't feel like you're that old ...you're only as old as you feel."
"Still I am much too old to be referring to you in such a way."
"oh!! ...... do you hate yourself for being this way Neiju?"

"My Larva fixed body was not used for good.I can't change my age as I please like Washu-sama and Mikami ... Even if I look ok, I feel somewhat distorted. Well ... there is a feeling that ... Well ...... The figure in front of you Seina is that of a child, even if that is objectively what I am it feels a bit off. "
"You seem to be fine to me."
"Even so, it feels unnatural, maybe you've felt something similar?"

"It's true that I have felt strangely mature,I guess that might be the same as you, It feels inappropriate though and is due in a way only to my probability bias ... .... "
"That ... ... I won't deny."
"...... But in the last few days, I've talked to Seto-sama, and well now I know ... ... Well, let's just say various things ..."
 Recalling the things he had experienced so far, Seina could not stop his face from turning red.

"I have parts of my childhood that are missing completely ... .... I think for you Neiju it's probably the same, I think that part of Neiju and the grown part of Neiju are living together."
"Good, then I am the same as you Seina ... ..."
"When I was with Yoshiko on the earth, it felt very natural, so I thought it was probable."
"Oh, well ... maybe." The expression of Neiju got brighter.

"I wanted to enter the academy's elementary school, I am interested in finally getting to live that normal kind of life, but Airi says me being involved with the Kamidake, as a child, would a troublesome thing to the outside world That's why, I've only been admitted to the elementary school as an alibi .... But now that I think about it, I think that the reason I decided it is that I talked to Yoshiko and her friends on Earth. "
 Neiju remembered the mood when she was talking with Yoshiko and smiled happily. It was a childlike, obedient smile.

"Sounds fun"
"...... Well? ............ Yeah, it's fun, at least I think it's fun... Hey Seina-san ...... No, Seina Onii-chan, can you still call me Neiju-chan, like always? I want to part with being Neiju the shrine maiden."
"Yeah, sure thing Neiju-chan."
"Mia!" Fuku who jumped out of Seina's arms onto the table and happily seemed to go back and forth between Seina and Neiju.

─── Interview · For Ryoko ─ ─ ─
"Good evening, Seina."Ryoko stood at the entrance with a delicate look.
"Please have a seat, Ryoko-san"Seina greeted Ryoko like everyone else.
"............"
"............"
 The two were staring at each other silently, but it was Ryoko who broke the tension first.
"ahh ~ ~ ~, I can't take this awkward silence any longer, say something."
 Although her figure was Ryoko, her tone was from Erma. Seina was unleashed from tension and relaxes as if relieved.
"Is it strange for you Seina for me to speak like Erma in the form of Ryoko?"
"No I can feel that Ryoko and Erma are the same person, I like it."
"Oh, is that so?" Ryoko blushed like she was a little surprised
"……I'm happy." She muttered as if hiding her words from Seina.

"Well then..., Ryoko you were a captain weren't you? I didn't have much training leading up to becoming one as you know, if there is any advice you can share, If you have some I would like you to tell me. "
"It's okay, you would be confused even if you hadn't become a captain so suddenly, but you will still just have to gain experience the old fashioned way, there are many parts to being a captain that can not be explained by mouth. this interview is part of that as well, I think that there's nothing that important to tell you, just don't be impatient, and it's better not to show how unsettled you are in front of your subordinates, always try and be dignified. "
"I see. I understand."

"In your case Seina you're still inexperienced in human relations, but I think that in battle though you're amazing, I think that your judgment is wonderful. "
"Thank you very much ... ... but knowing how it got that way, makes me feel a bit complicated."
"You know, It is a rare opportunity for the two of us to be able talk one on one so today Seina if you don't mind would you allow me to have a small consultation with you?"
"Of course. What is it you want to talk about?" To Ryoko's serious look, Seina corrected his posture.

"... ... Hey, Seina Do you like Ryoko and Erma? Which one do you prefet?
"Huh! Whichever you are... ... I like both ...?."
"I should have done more explanation ... I'm sorry ... normally my transformation ability is just a change in shape, but when I change into Erma, it's a genetic level change. my genes hold a switch between the genes for Ryoko and the gene of Erma and I can change that switch. "
"Switch?"
"When one of the cells is expanded and activated, the other contracts and stops its activity, each cell sort of swallows the partner one, so that it won't get detected in a normal genetics check, when a sample is separated from the main body, the swallowed cells die, they're absorbed and no remnants are left.This was an ability added to infiltrate the Academy, but you see the problem is... even my eggs are like that. "
"wait ... ... ... that means that even your children can do it?"

"Yes, since I am originally a Balta I normally keep my figure fixed as Ryoko .... To be honest, though I also like my appearance as Erma ... ....I have a big attachment to her since I spent such a long time as her.Of course I can fix it to remove it prmanently but the Erma genes will die."
"So The opposite case is the same thing but with Ryoko ..."
"Well yes... and I'm lost...which one do you like Seina?"
"You would decide that based on my opinion? Such a heavy decision is truly one I can't make ..."
"..............."

It was a long-awaited confession for Ryoko, but it was impossible for Seina to choose.
Of course Ryoko herself knew that, she just wanted him to say it.
"Even If you can, I like both Ryoko and Erma ... ...."
"I still have both of their gifts." she said showing the pearl balls Seina bought her with his first salary.
"Would you rather I have both bodies like Mikami-sama? Ha ha ha ... ...."
"Huh! Oh yes! That sounds good!"
"What! Seriously? But, I told you .... hmm... maybe I can find a way so that I can control them both at the same time ... ... ehehehe." It was a face that was considering something sick n pervy.

(when Ryoko makes this kind of face, all I can see is Erma ... ...)
Even if it was with a pervy grin, Seina was glad that Ryoko had on a happy expression.
"Um ... .... well let's not immediately decide for now, I think that I should decide by thinking it over for a little while longer ..."
"Well, it's impossible to do right away,"
"That's true. That's definately true. Ha ha ha"
"But at that time, Seina, take responsibility ♡"Ryoko said with a full smile.
"... About what ...?" but Ryoko's full smile blew away his care for the answer.

─── Interview · For Amane ───
"Seina!" she said coming in holding a bottle of liquor.
"Wait a moment, I won't be drinking any alcohol here!"
"Who said any of it was for you Seina?"
"No! No! I don't want to talk to an Amane who's drunk!"

Amane's overwhelming appearance would shine through even through a natural disaster. But with regard to the beauty of her personality, her being drunk was a different story. He didn't not wan't to talk to her like that he wanted to talk to her with an inner beauty that matched her appearance.
"There are things I can't talk about without getting intoxicated."
"Even if you have such heavy a story telling it to me, being drunk won't help! I can't handle you like that! If that's what you need, tell it to Seto-sama and Mikami who are far more experienced in dealing with this than me, they're over in the other tree house."

"You not being experienced won't be a problem, you should just have a shot with me that will clear up your troubled face."
"Please stop acting like Airi-sama"
"Don't be so mean, I'd like to think that you and I have a relationship where we can talk this informally, don't make me feel like I'm not your friend, just because there are things that I need to get out with a bit of momentum."

"What kind of story did you intend to tell me that has to be sped up though drinking?"
Seina said amazed but he agreed that Amane should be able to talk with him informally like a friend of the same sex. But from Amane's point of view, he was a young boy, and from Seina's she was an older woman. Moreover, it was impossible to say that her beautiful appearance and glossy limbs wouldn't cause strange feelings.
( When she's drunk she looks even more feminine ... ...)
Seina let out a big sigh. Amane's beauty essentially overwhelms the viewer, but conversely its like the divine in that it makes one feel like they can't possibly touch her, it has the power to make him even hesitate to even embrace such delusion. Amane's disappointing behavior didn't help his being anxious about it.

"Are you dissatisfied with working with me Amane?"
"I can't answer you objectivly, I can't answer from my heart.It is necessary to ease my tension and make it easy to talk."
"Is that so ... ... ... but if you're drunk on sake you won't be able to do that."
"yeah yeah yeah."
"So, what do you want to talk to me about Amane, is it about a romantic relationship or a sexual story?"

"Oh!? ... ... No way did I just hear you say what I heard you say Seina? No way, I'm surprised"
Amane seemed to be happy rather than being surprised.
"I've gotten used to being around Seto -sama and Mikami, I guess you could say I've become desensitized, I'm a bit surprised myself." Needless to say, Imium 's aroma's effect was also boosting this.

"Yeah well, Seina's you're almost correct ♡."
"What even draws you to me, I'm a man who has never had any romantic experiences."
"I haven't even have a single one either."
"Amane, how is that, you're very beautiful."
"I don't feel sorry for my behavior, but I'm happy to tell you Seina, have you already forgotten about my stalker?"
"Stalker? Seiryo sensei!"
"Because of him there were no men who would approach me, it didn't help that I had overprotective parents, I've lived quite a gray and drab sheltered life."
"I see ... ... but ..."

"But what?"
"But, Seiryo sensei isn't around anymore, isn't it possible for you to find someone?"
"There's no more of that fool, but now you're here Seina."
"I'm sorry, if I could make people quit liking me I would have already done that with Airi..."
"Oh, whatever !! Just take responsibility already!
"Responsibility ... ...... responsibility for what?"
"Dont act like you don't know." Amane poked him with her elbow and stared at him
"I don't know... ... what ... ...."
".................."
"... ... ... ... uhm uh A-Amane?"

Her beauty was overwhelming. Just like Gyokuren 's, he seemed to be trapped just by staring at her.
"I remembered it even now, when you and I first kissed ."
"Oh !!" He regained his track of thought
"What about it! Why would you remember that ........., it was just CPR? how is that a kiss?"
"If it wasn't your first kiss that doesn't that mean you're first kiss was with kuisu?"
"W-w-w-w-w-what, what!" Seina turned red and silent. But Amane was blushing

"I want to talk like this, but I need to drink to get it out."
"... ... It can see why, but if you do get more drunk, I'm scared of what else you might say."
"Hm ... ... do you think it will be any worse then what you heard from the other's over the previous days?" but Amane didn't know what the others had talked about with Seina, but she saw a clear change in how Seina interacted with them.
"I dont think they it will be bad, but I'm scared the scale of what you tell me will be bigger."

"So are you afraid to hear it, or afraid to have to accept it?"
"Well, I'm not sure how either of those choices is wrong."
"Do you know why Kiriko is at the end of this meeting?"
"Somewhat... I have an idea."
"We're candidates for you Seina chosen by those like Seto, but we don't mind."
"...... It's just ... ... a lot to take in, I guess."
When it came to marital affairs Seina hadn't even thought to think about the feelings of his partners before this, there were advantages in Amane, but Amane had disadvantages too.
"I don't think there's a real need to think about it too seriously, it's not like it's going to happen anytime soon, it's just Seto's speculation for the time being, but it helps us get to know each other."
"That makes me feel a little easier about it, I think that might not be such a bad thing."
"Oh Seina. We know what kind of person you are Seina and we know what it's like to live with you ... And for us ... at least for me I am not interested in returning to living any other way. In other words, I like you purely for you Seina."
"... ... Amane"
With those words alone, his face practically ruptured it turned so red.

"I don't have time to get bored when I'm with you Seina, and that's pretty important."
It was words close to confession of love and Seina could feel it.
"Oh, thank you"
"so are you going to take responsibility? I would like to know for the future ... if you did that would be great, but if you won't, I don't mind."
Sadly, Amane's behavior was a thing that made this situation far from romantic.
"Please ask me again at a later time."
"Why when we've already come this far?"
"Normally, I'd be happy to say yes, But when you are drunk you resemble Airi, and I don't want to take responsibility for that."
"Fine... I guess your're right, OK. I'll be more careful from now on." Amane brought her face close to Seina and kissed him.
Seina, was surprised by the tickling feeling, Amane's good smell, her contradictory beauty and her acting unexpectedly.
"A-Amane-san ??"

"Well then, That was a proper kiss, now wasn't it?" Amane said looking shyly at Seina.
".................."
It came as a complete surprise to him. Seina was fascinated by Amane and unable to make a sound.
"well then... I guess I'll go get Kiriko. see you later .... Seina"
Amane said before she left the room.

─── Interview · In The Case of Kiriko ───
"Oh Seina ~~~"Amane said from outside with a light tone.
"Amane-san? Again? But it's Kiriko's turn ..."
At the entrance, a tipsy Amane stood holding a struggling Kiriko under her arm.
" ~~~ Package delivery~ " She pushed Kiriko out towards Seina right onto the couch
"Well then I'll need your thumbprint!"
Amane said hugging Seina pushing herself into him, it was an easy to understand gag.
"What!?" Seina struggled out of Amane's grip in a hurry.
"If you don't like it let us know and we will ship it back! See you later ♡" Amane went out of the room quickly.

Seina calmed his mind while taking a deep breath and looked at Kiriko. Kiriko who was wrapped in tape looked like a mummy. Amane must have drunkenly wrapped her up before dropping her off.
It was a versatile film used for fragile goods and sometimes for medical use. To remove it he had to register his biometrics and operate the release switch. He looked at Kiriko 's body lying there on her back, but there was nothing like a place for that anywhere to be seen.
"Sorry give me a moment ... ... is it here?"
 When Kiriko's body moved, he found a registration plate in the form of a hand print on a black frame on her butt. In other words,he would have to place both hands there.
"uhm ... ... maybe, Neiju,...no Ringo,... maybe Karen ... no that won't work" There was no doubt that the tree house had become full of drunks. He couldn't think of anyone to call for the time being.
"Oh well ... Kiriko, I'm sorry!"

Seina lowered his head and apologized for what he was going to do, then saw Kiriko's eyes. Kiriko gently and quietly responded in agreement.
"Well then let's go."
While deeply breathing heavily, Seina moved into position to put his hand on the plate making sure to focus on the plate using only as much force as necessary for his hand to register
"Boooo! Hold your hand firmly! really rub it in, make it feel like a massage! "
an error sounded in the voice of a drunk Seto.

Normally he would hesitate here,and try to find other ways, but Imuim 's aroma effect made him a bit impatient.
"I'm sorry I'll make it up to you later!"
Apologizing to Kiriko, he firmly touched he plate on her buttocks.
After several seconds he began to move his hand like he was massaging it, and the registration ended the chime tone.
"whew ... ...."
Seina breathed a sigh of relief, Seina released his hand from her
 A few seconds after that an authentication switch emerged from Kiriko's body and he touched it as instructed.
"Hey! ......, what the ... ..."
It flickered and new ones flashed on to vital points on Kiriko on her back, both sides, the neck, abd the buttocks, and Kiriko could feel it every time it pushed.
"Please bear with me I'm sorry."
Seina poked them but despite his efforts to remain neutral he was a bit thrilled by it.
"You should move her to the table now, please put her face up"
It was Mikami 's voice this time that gave instructions in a joyful voice.

"I'm sorry!" Seina moved her
"……What the?"
the authentication switch wasn't displayed anywhere.
"Is that all? ......... oh"
He noticed an authentication switch on Kiriko's lips. At the same time, Kiriko locked eyes with him, and he couldnt take his eyes off of her.
─── Silence.
 It was like the sound had disappeared from the world.

"............"
Slowly Seina extended his right index finger to the authentication switch.
Their hearts beat faster.
The moment the softly extended index finger touched the authentication switch on the Kiriko's lips, the restraint film was scattered.
"......"
Seina and Kiriko stared at each other for what seemed like forever until Seina retracted his hand that was touching Kiriko's lips.
"Sorry!" Kiriko got herself up in a hurry
 "Are you OK? Does it hurt?"
---

"Seto, he's done with the release ~ ~"
Neiju said she danced around the room throwing confetti.
"Oh that was quick... who had the closest time?"
"Yay! I did, I did!" Amane cheerfully raised her hand.
"Well, then here's your prize!, Mikagami's newest batch of sake."
"Wow ~ ~ ~ Yes, a whole bottle of shinju sake! I'll down it all at once!"
Amane's dream was to do the same thing that a previous angry Kiriko had done on jurai.
----

"Wow that was an ordeal."
 Seina and Kiriko were sitting side by side, on the megalithes farthest away from the tree house. It was too embarrassing for them to stay in that room and too awkward.
"This place has been nothing but trouble."
Kiriko worriedly looked at the state of the wet towel that was on Seina 's head.
"I feel a bit tingly but it has become much easier to think clearly."
"I'm sorry, it was because of me, sorry about that."
"I'm the one who should apologize ... ... "
"It's not your fault Seina ... Well ... let's just drop it. there's no point in being upset about what they did."

Kiriko felt the excitement of Seina over her back and was excited by being touched by Seina. Up until now Kiriko was afraid of such a relationship, even disgusted, but she didn't think that he really hated what he just had to do. As a result, the earlier event canceled Kiriko's embarrassment, she even had such a refreshing feeling that somehow her worries had passed. she felt like she did when she was young whens he thought purely of Seina.
The stars sure are pretty."
"It looks like there falling down, the stars seen in space are also beautiful, but the stars seen from the planet are a bit different."

"How?"
"The stars seen from space are somewhat clearer and even awesome, but the stars seen from the planet are ... ...., Well, it's hard to explain."
"Is it because space is a world of death for people and the world on the planet is a living world?"
"Yeah! something like that."

"By the way, I've heard some interesting stories. they say all People who have settled in the universe don't like the sound of nails on a blackboard."
"Well, I know I hate it what about you?"
"Rather I've heard the people who settled the universe essentially instinctively dislike it rather than physiologically, space ships and stations are places of life right? The outside is the world of death, nails on a blackboard seem to resemble the sounds of the outer shell of a spaceship or station being scraped off, so it seems that they hate it instinctively. "
"Indeed, as an earthling I've always wondered why that was."
"Seina ... you're not an Earthling anymore, but you don't even know the real horrors of living in the universe, even though you're on the same planet as me staring at this starry sky just like I am, the Earth is now just a planet that is blinking in the sky, one of the many things in the sky hundreds of light years away, some of those lights in the sky were extinguished of thousands of years ago. what you're seeing along side the earth is the tons of stars that have been born and evolved then died in a supernova explosion. "
"When I think about it that way, it's even more impressive......" Seina looked at the tree house with a glance.

"From now I want to share that scenery with everyone."
"Huh!?" Kiriko looked at Seina as if surprised. When they were looking up at the moon on the earth like this, she had a feeling that Seina's wanted to be alone when and go far away, but today's Seina obviously wanted to be with someone there.
"... Well ... then I hope we get to see it." hat's when Kiriko tried to lay her hand on Seina 's hand,
"Miaaaaan!" Fuku jumped over Seina's back.
"Fuku !? What did you do ... why do you smell like you've been drinking?"
"No way, did they get her drunk? The nerve of those people!"
"Look at me fuku ~ ~ ~ Please exhale ."
"Mya ~~~" Fuku opened her mouth wide and breathed out as Seina instructed.
"Her breath doesn't smell like alcohol, the smell is coming from her fur. Hold on a moment."
 Seina started to wipe Fuku 's hair with the wet towel that had cooled on his head.
"They must have spilled some alcohol and used fuku to wipe it up...really those people..."
"miya ~ ~ ~" Fuku yawned a big yawn in relief. It was pretty early to go to bed, but everyone was pretty tired.

"Fuku seems to be sleepy..."
"Is that so?"
"I had hoped we would have gotten to talk for a while longer, but oh well."
"Hahaha ...... Sorry."
"Don't worry about it Seina-chan, Fuku-chan have a nice night."
"Good night, Kiriko-san."
"Miah."
Seina and Kiriko headed off to bed.
-------------------
-The next morning-
"Word is that Seto is going to give us a bottle of shinju sake when Seina graduates for all our good work!"
"Cheers! To good work!"
Imuim's station staff worker said but soon they bowed to the station commander that came in.
"What's the status report?"He asked while looking something over.
"There's nothing wrong." The staff responded cheerfully,
"There were 137 cases of suspicious ships confirmed, but they were all dealt with. It's high for us but for them it's not that unusual but so far there have been no problems.

(Seina-san will have been here for the past two weeks starting tomorrow ... this has become an ordinary thing for us.)
Even in the places of Juraian space where frequent occurrences of suspicious ships occurred, he had never heard of such figures. Of course except maybe in the past when the countries were engaged in a full blown war, but this was a number thet seemed impossible during normal times.
"Even so, this is regrettable .... If I knew it would be like this, I could have used this opportunity for training."

(Yeah! Next time, when Seina-san is on vacation, let's make it a big training tournament! If we advertise it we can make a lot of money on spectators.)
That station manager thought to himself as he looked at the main island of Imuim which seemed small from the space station.

End of chapter
----------------------------