Skip to main content

GXP 10 Chapter 9


 9 "Start the interview"

"Good evening, Seina"
"............ uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmm ... ... What do you need? were you headed somewhere..."
"Remember how I mentioned the Interview? Today is my turn"
The first interviewer was  Seto ·Kamiki · Jurai.
Seina turned pure white and just puffed his mouth like a fish that got caught on land. It was like a level one rpg hero encountering the final boss first thing.

"Aaaaaaaa ... ... welllll ..."
"Don't worry I'm just going to give you some counseling, I hope you don't mind me telling you a story, and besides if I go first, don't you think that will make everyone afterword seem easier?"
"Yes... it will ... I'll do my best to listen ... Oh, I'm sorry, please sit down."
Seina, who noticed that Seto was standing at the entrance, welcomed Seto to the sofa in haste,
"Thank you, Oh, this is a nice couch."
"It's the same material that I used to make Fuku's bed, I just cut it differently.Please have some tea."
Seina put cold tea in a glass.

"When you told me you were going to make your own lodgings, I was surprised a bit, I never expected you would build such a place."
"I just made cushions for the bed, this area was already built like this when I found it here."
"Ahaha surely there must have been a few people who thought like you did in the past, they must have built it up, it's good to have surprises that can't be found in a guidebook ..... I hope you leave this place intact for the next visitors to discover. "
"I don't know how long it will last untouched, but I'll try..."
"Even so, it will serve as an indicator for how you made this,and then they can make it too. Isn't that the real fun of this place?"
"Oh, I see." Seina decided to leave traces of how he did things.

"By the way, what kind of woman do you like Seina?"
"Eh?" That was a completely unexpected question. Seina's brain circuits froze for a moment.
"Are you interested in women even Seina, are you interested in sex?"
"Sesese Sesese Sesese ........."
"Do you want to say Seto or sex?"
"Seto-sama! ... ... what kind of question is that ... ...."

It was a strong shock to hear such a thing from her, For Seina, Seto was a highly respected person. Of course she knew that she was nicknamed " The Devil princess of Jurai" but still there was no mistaking that she was a noble person.
"Oh, did I disappoint you?"
"You could never do such a thing ... That isn't it, I'm just a little surprised,"
 
"Seina even though you were raised in Japan, I know that you are not innocent to such topics, you're getting to be that age where that field of knowledge finally becomes useful."
"I, well...of course I know about such things ... but honestly, is that ... ... is it necessary ..."
"Have you never thought about going out with someone you like?"
 While knowing Seina's answer, Seto dared to verbalize this question.

"... I haven't have a very good experience with that, of course I'm not going to blame it on anyone, I don't have any right to say something like that because I myself sweep others up into my misfortune, but of course I have it's only natural."
"Have you never wanted to make anyone happy?"
"I think that would be nice, but that's the best way for me to do that is to get away from that person."
"But what about now, there are a lot of people around Seina, including me."
"... So,"
"... .... So now I'm happy, I'm glad that I've been able to give you what you've needed ... ... I'm really happy ..."
"uhm!!" Seina made an embarrassed face as Mirror · Seto embraced Seina unintentionally.
Dhe was desperately pushing down her feelings and the urge to cry out "Can't you see that a woman who loves you is here before you?".

"Uhm... You can stop now... ... Hello..... Seto?" Seina said
Seto raised up her head with her hand to her face. There was the gentle face of Seto in front of him, and Seto 's hand was stroking Seina' s head like he was child.
"please don't say such things, you'll make an old lady like me cry."
 ─── Should I kiss him?
 There was a whispering voice in Mirror · Seto's heart.

About 2,000 years ago when Seto was born, Seto became the centerpiece of intelligence activities for Jurai, and she rose to an important position in the royal family. The reason why mirror seto, her Mirror warrior was born was to act as back up for her in the unlikely event she passed and to complement her in both public service activities and intelligence gathering ones.
 It was a top secret secret, known only by the Emperor of Jurai, but only indecently, the secret could only be revealed to the master of a first generation "Royal Tree". that's because of the relationship between the first generation and the second generation tree's and how they have to give up information if asked.
It was key though that no one know about Mirror · Seto in order for her to perform her functions as Seto's body double.
 
Currently, those who knew the existence of Mirror · Seto included, Azusa, Tsunami and Washu. However, Sasami who was not fully integrated with Tsunami yet, didn't know, and Washu only knew as a special case, she wasn't told. Speaking of, Yosho could also be told, but in his case he just didn't need to know or know to ask.

Mirror · Seto was completely sharing her memories with Seto. However, as of now, there was a difference in the memories of the two. That is the memories of Naja that lived in Seto and the memories of Seina when he was young that lived in the mirror.

Since Naja 's memory was sealed when she was born as Seto,They weren't known to Seto herself.
but it was unclear why the memories of seina's childhood was not shared.
Perhaps because of Seina 's biased probability, or because of the Astral sea feedback phenomenon, Seto said there was no reason to look into it.

When Seto regained her memories as Naja, and mirror · Seto remembered meeting seina at a young age, the relationship between the two mirrors collapsed.
Although she kept pretending to be Kamiki · Seto · Jurai, they had stopped sharing memories of Naja and Seina with each other.

Due to the appearance of Seina, it was now a fact that the unification of the galaxy, which was their ultimate goal, was coming quickly, it was visible but it was still vague, and the position of Funaho, the first Princess Jurai, had been stabilized, she was now both internally and internationally recognized as royalty. In other words, Seto's public service was no longer needed as frequently.

"Shall I show you how much i care?"
(No... I need to wait for Kiriko's decision... ...)

The mirror was frustrated over how Kiriko was handling Seina, but at the same time she knew why Kiriko was hesitant.  
"Waaaaaaa !? wa....wa...wha.....what? What? WHAT?! W H A T?! ... I don't understand what you're saying ... no, I can understand the meaning ... I don't know why you would ... after all I am an earthling. "
"Of course I won't force anything." So Seina's reaction to this reaction was one of great relief.
"But in the case of Seina, your relationships with women is your weakest point, so I'm worried."
"... .... Ha, that's true, but ... ... "
"There's a reason why I think you need to learn more, Your position is year by year, no, day by day becoming more and more important. It's my responsibility to make sure you're ok, Seina I want to protect you. "
"You want to protect me? ... ...."
"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm getting a bit riled up." Mirror Seto calmed down and returned back to pretending to be Seto.

"Seina you have ended many major plans of the Daruma guild, Right now they're beginning their most major plan yet, They've been hostile to you before, but like I explained to Kiriko chan, You're being given the Kamidake. This is equivalent to becoming the head of a state, it will affect all parts of your life even the private part ... ... especially romantic love ... actually there are already people who plan to try matchmaking with you, and if necessary Jurai will step in and set the way."
"Uwaaaaaaa !?? That's horrible ... ah! Of course I'm used to that kind of thing but I feel bad for the other person ..."

"Seina, I'm really sorry, I'd like to let you have a normal life ..."
"Don't worry about that letting me stay in space, it's a lucky thing for me, and even if it's not a normal life, I have never gotten to have such a thing expecially living on Earth That's why I'm here ... .... But I think about the other person ... ... I am afraid of all that. "
"...... so would you rather stay alone forever?"
"If it's for the best ... ...."
"Seina ... ... you underestimate your own value."
 
" My Value?"
"You're misfortune is a bad thing for you, but it has brought enormous benefits to us."
"I know that my bad luck is needed, but ... ...."
"If you are interested learning about the economic benefits you bring everyone, you may ask Ringo-chan, she will tell you in detail, But don't.. by the time she was done listing them, and she would without stopping, the vacation would be over."
"... ... I'll refrain from asking her then."
"The price of the Kamidake is not cheap, it cost the budget of a major country ... No, it costs more then that, it means that your individual feelings might be completely ignored, so that is why I can't help but step in now on your private life like this. "

"So you think there might be a marriage for political reasons?"
"I don't know what will happen in the future, if you choose to marry someone I can at least guarantee for now that person will be approved."
"............"Seina was in a complex mood. This situation was caused by Seina's own selfish need to stay in space.
"But even if you will returned to Earth today, things wouldn't settle."Seto looked at Seina
"Huh!?"
"Depending on who you're positioned with Seina, there will be enormous profits and at the same time there will be huge losses.Seina you're a force of nature but you are also one that can be harnessed... ... If you fall into the enemy's hand, things could be reversed, There's no reason to let go of something which could be dangerous so easily don't you agree? This isn't the matter of taking advantage of you Seina, but rather the responsibility of those who are charged with maintain the power of the state. "
"Does that mean I Don't really have the freedom to choose?"

"There are things like that, but some things are not like that, Kiriko's team, for instance is currently attached to you as your assistants, but they are also the first candidates for a political marriage with you."
"What ?! ... ... but!"
"I know this is a lot to take in but I had to take this opportunity to do so, but at least know that those girls want to support you pure heatedly ... they are different from us."

-----She means Seto and Mikami who have their own political agenda to think about too-------

"huh!?"  At that time, Seina noticed Seto 's smile was about to burst into tears. It was the same expression that Kiriko sometimes made. It was a smile that looked exactly like the one Gyokuren showed him once before.
"Seto-san! ...... Seto-sama you were the first one who told me that I was needed, that's something that Kiriko didn't."
"Oh!! ............ Yes that's true. Thank you for reminding me...."
Seto hugged Seina into her own chest. It looked like a mother's embrace from the side, but Seina felt it was something different as Seto crouched over him and cried.
----------------------------------------

"Oh, Seto-sama, it looks like you had quite the nice chat with seina."
Under the moonlight, Mikami was laying in the waves on the beach when she saw the Seto walking back from the interview. she noticed something was up and confronted seto about it. seto was deflective of her inquiry but mikami knew her well enough to know what she was upset about and joked that maybe she should ask Airi or Washu to help her out with her problem, by this she meant having them assassinate Utstutsumi so she could marry Seina,
to which Seto replied;

 "I could never do such a thing... He's the father of my only daughter, Misaki would be heart broken... hahaha.. Well I hope you're ready, tomorrow is your turn to interview with Seina."
-------------
"Miah, Mia!"
The next morning, Seina was woken up by Fuku. Last night he had stayed up all night thinking about what Seto had told him, he couldn't sleep.
"Thank you for coming to wake me up."
He got up and looked at the fishing mechanism he threw into the sea last night. There were 299 species of rank S fish.
"Alright... these are going to be pretty delicious!"
The 299 kinds of Rank S fish were served as sashimi for dinner and they boiled the heads of the big ones.

Ringo told Seina that rank S only signified the fishes were suitable for being eaten, it didn't mean anything about their rarity. In other words, the 299 species of Rank S fish he caught were a fairly ordinary catch, yet they were delicious fish.

"Good morning, Seina-sama, Fuku-chan"
"Oh, good morning Hakuren ...... "
When he bowed to Hakuren, Seina looked up at the tree house. But there was no indication the others were up yet.
"Everyone's still sleeping, I got up early, to take a walk."
"Oh, I thought I overslept, Fuku woke me up."
"Was it because what Seto said that kept you up?"
"It was surprising, no one had ever told me what was going on before that ... ..."
"I'm sorry, I had no choice in the matter, I was forbidden from talking about what she told you. Everyone else is still asleep because seto was upset and so she made sure everyone else drank really hard all night. "
"I see .... It seems to have been upsetting for her too, but if all the others are still sleeping it off, how are you okay Ms. Hakuren?"

"I ducked out quickly with Neiju-san when i Noticed what was going on."
In other words she quickly ran and went to bed with Neiju behind a privacy wall.
"Ha ha ...is that so?"

"Miah, Miah" Fuku looked up at them while poking the fish that Seina caught.
"What's wrong, Fuku?" Fuku's stomach made a sound.
"Are you hungry? Well then, why don't you go to the kitchen and see there's still food from last evening?"
"Mia!"
"Seina, I will prepare breakfast soon, so please wait a bit."
"I already ate, why go through the hassle? ... ...."
"Since Y ran away last night, Y need some ammo to get back in everyone's good graces, besides, I know making breakfast will wake them all up."
"Okay, then I'll help!"
 ------------------
"Hakuren, I got it,"Seina handed the bucket he brought from his room. It contained bivalves similar to clams.
"I already washed off the sand, so you can use them as is."Seina put the large amount of shellfish he collected on the previous day in a big net and washed in the sea.
"It'll be done soon, It's only miso soup, Seina please go set the table."
"Roger that!"Seina ran off with dishes, Hakuren rinsed the shells with fresh water and put them in a boiling pot. when their mouths opened the miso soup would be complete.
"Hun, Huhun ♪" Hakuren was humming
"Myan, Myamamyan ♪"Fuku began to cry, to the tune of Hakuren's humming.
"eh?"
"Myan, Myamamyang ♪ ... ... Mia ??" Fuku suddenly stopped as Hakuren's song stopped, she looked curiously at Hakuren.
"Mia! Miah! Myan, Myamamyam ♪ Mia!"
"………… I was!?" Hakuren didn't even realize she had been singing
(Oh no! ...... I don't know what to say)

Hakuren is the serious type, she didn't usually burst out into humming like that... actually she sometimes did but only when she was in a good mood.
(Am.... am I happy?)

─ ─ Don't make excuses for Gyokuren's feelings.
Suddenly, she remembered her words with Suiren yesterday.
─ ─ Hakuren ... .... No, surely neither I nor Karen is concerned about Seina.
 ─── I might find a reason to stay with Seina.
 ─── If you can't find such reason, what will you do?
 ─── The meeting with Seina this time, Seto's footsteps ... ....
 ─ ─ ─ This is not majority vote, this is our individual decision to make, it is a thing our mind  decides ... ....

Yesterday's conversation swirled around in her head, and an answer came to her.
"...... I'm happy ...... I'm happy being in a group with Seina." Tears overflowed from her eyes
"Mia? Mia! Mia!"
"What's wrong, Fuku?" Seina heard her cries and ran over in a panic.
"Hakuren !?"
"Oh, I'm sorry, there's dust in my eyes ... but it's okay now"
Hakuren hurriedly wiped the tears by covering her face with a towel, and began to pour miso paste into the pot
" Seina will you bring the miso soup to the table? I'll bring the tea"
"Okay, Fuku, come on"
"Mia!"
Seina took the pot and headed to the dining room with Fuku. After seeing him leave, Hakuren smiled, and headed for the refrigerator to pick up the tea.

"......... like a Newlywed, just wait and and see ~~~~~"
And there was the figure of Suiren looking at her with a jittery expression

she rushed to cover her mouth to hold down her scream of surprise.
"I came because I smelled something nice. but imagine my surprise to find Hakuren singing a song. By the way, Seto sent me to check on you before waking everyone else up, So I'm the only one here."
Suiren advanced on Hakuren
"Um ... ... Suiren. I ... ...."
"I'll report to seto that it will take some more time, she'll just have to wait a moment." Suiren said,
she left the kitchen.
"... Oh yeah, Karen told me to tell you something... she said " I'm ready" " Suiren remembered

── Interview For Mikami ──
"Good evening, Seina-kun"
"Sorry to make you wait Come on in."Mikami sat on the sofa.
Unlike Seto on the previous day, he expected Mikami's arrival but with it the narrow interview space was filled with a seemingly suffocating sex appeal.
" It's really comfortable here, I'd stay here forever if I could."
"Thank you. I like it, too."
"I wonder if your bed is this comfy,"
"Huh?"
"Sorry, sorry I'll behave." She said putting both elbows on the table which only emphasized the cleavage of her chest. the two of them in this closed space. she had a tempting power to her beauty comparable to Gyokuren.
"Hey, I hope you're just joking ... ...."
"... Looks like it doesn't it?" she said tilting her head.
"Well, I guess I'll just leave and I'll take a nap, so please ask Fuku to ... Waa!" Seina held down the shoulders of Mikami who tried to get up and he sat her down firmly.
"I won't let the women here just say so long and run away from these interviews."
"Hmm?" Mikami's interest was peaked.
" ... For me ... I want to know if you really feel that way ... ... I think.... actually no, I definitely have absolutely no idea, I don't know, I know I'm adored ... but if I'm going to have to marry someone and they have to marry me "...
 Seina started talking but as soon he started talking about love, he lost all his momentum. That's because the words he said didn't seem realistic to him.

"... I'm sorry ... such a thing seems fake to me... like a fictional world less real then books and television, a fantasy world."
"Did you hear from Seto-san about how important you are Seina?"
"I have heard that, but I have no real feelings towards it. I thought about it in various ways, but if you want to stop me from getting taken advantage of by other strange people, I can't help but wonder how many other ways are there ..."
"What do you mean?"
"... ... ... you could confine me, somewhere other than work ... ... there's castration ... ... brainwashing .....and a variety of other things."
 For Seina,those were all more realistic options than talking about love affairs.

"... ... Seina you poor thing...." Mikami who was puzzled as Seina's tone gradually calmed down. Mikami let out a big sigh and put her hand on her temple. It almost looked like she was about to cry.
"It's true that there certainly are such opinions ... But I ... I would not forgive anyone for doing that, the same goes for Seto and Airi, and everyone who knows you Seina."
"Thank you ... ... but why ... ...!"
"Look! Raise your face properly and look at me."She put her hands on Seina's face and brought her face to meet his there eyes met and she blushed.

(... .... Ah, I'm sorry!) Mikami felt the urge to do bad things. her heart beat faster and her face got hot. normally she could control it easily, but this was "Imuim". The aroma effect was beginning to take hold the past few days.A conflict raged in mikami as she stared into seina's eyes
(This child is my student! This child is my student! This child is my student !!)
Mikami took off her hands from both sides of Seina and the effort required to correct her posture was was great.

"I can understand your feelings Seina, we are not indifferent to your existence, and I think that it's sad that you think we would be okay if you just did not exist anymore. Think about how fuku-chan would feel. "
"Ah……" Seina was the master of Fuku. She was Washu's daughter who Seina was given responsibility for. She would be devastated by his loss.
"Have you heard about Fuku's astral core?
"……Yes"
"Then you at least know you have to take responsibility for Fuku-chan, don't you?"
"Well, I suppose that's right, isn't it?"

" Then the first step to that is to increase your own power so that child can remain safe."
"... Is that so? Honestly, I don't understand well how you come to that conclusion."
"Because you decided to stay in outer space, you had various experiences,and even some losses. there were also meetings beyond that, good people bad guys, a lot of people. even though there are those who have tried to hurt you Seina, there are also people who have been there to protect you. don't you think that those experiences have made you better? "

"............ I am better, they were important experiences for me ... but ..."
The problem is how far could everyone with stand that burden his luck brought, how far would they go to protect him. It was horrible to think of it.
"It's not a waste of time to for us ... ... We don't think it's a vain effort. If any of us did we would have already left you Seina, but we won't give up no matter what comes" ___ ___
"But how much trouble am I worth, What if I was replaceable would you care about my life? Even if I am the only one, that can't be helped, but what if it meant you getting hurt by my bad luck ... ...."
 ─ ─ ─ I still would love you.
 Mikami was about to shout. However, couldn't be said with Kiriko and the others still at top priority.
And at the very least, as Mikami was the principal of the GP Academy, it was not permissible for her to say that, and as such she should avoid situations that would make Seina dependent on her. The thing that Mikami could do at this stage was to accept her acceptance of a non romance as Seina had accepted his selfish want to stay in space. Of course it was impossible for her to accept it , but at least she had to think about it.

"Like Miki, you mean?"
"That's right."He was a little surprised of himself, but Seina said it clearly.
Perhaps he would have hesitated to mention Miki's name in the past.
(... It seems that his time with Hiroshi in Kirche's space has had a good influence on him.)
Mikami was relieved to see good results.

"But in the case of the Kamidake No. 1, you all came back fine, not only because of you're experience but also because of the power of Kiriko's team."
"That's true……"
"Love is the same thing as power, Seina you are powerful, there are people who are going to oppose you, but with each of you helping each other you'll make it through.you don't have to protect everyone. It's impossible now, but with growth and experience, you will be able to ... ... You have always lived through your own bad luck why don't you believe in yourself more?"
----
 Mikami was satisfied with her conversation with Seina, she headed to the tree house quietly
"Oh no, were you not able to talk with him how you wanted to?"
 Seto leaned on the tree house's trunk under the moonlight with a look like of victory on her face.
"Ho ho ho ... Of course I was... It was easy to go where I went, but it seems that you got him halfway there already earlier than I expected, yesterday."
They confronted each other and glanced at each other with fearless smiles.
"So you're telling me that Ringo-chan should have no problems tomorrow right?"
"That's up to Ringo, now isn't it?"

"... ... I think that the root of his complex is deeper than I expected, I hope I can dig it all up by the last day with Kiriko." Seto said
"But Hiroshi's sessions with seina seem to be going well, so there has already been some progress."
"Yes ... ... I hope we can fix things on that end as well .... an AI with an Astral is indeed truly too rare ... Miki is the one that fits that would fit him best....this is pretty awkward to ask but ...... Should I consider Fuku as a candidate? "
"She still has a lot of work ahead of her and she is still just a baby, we don't know how she will turn out though."
"If there is only pure thoughts in her head she will be fine,but there's a possibility that she will turn out in the future like Widow ... I doubt it though."
"In any case, in order to heal Seina's spirit, it's surprising that the talented personnel he has has not been enough."
"That's true, but if we can get Seina to accept what Kiriko's team feels for him, the problem will start stabilizing..."
"Hope for progress tomorrow, it's certain that we are making progress little by little . Imium's aroma effect seems to be stronger than I expected, so helping the girls detoxify a little might be nice. "
 Mikami seemed a little shy and she touched her lip with her index finger.

"Oh, is that so? they should have been monitoring it at the monitoring station, I will look into it a little later. If we don't see any progress after the final round, should we consider thinking about extending the vacation? "
"That might have opposite effect. ​​Seina will be confused if his feelings are too strong, he also needs time to organize his head a bit, it's impossible to resolve a complex formed from the time you were born overnight you know."
"Yes, but this is a peculiar thing that was pioneered here, you're not worried about things getting out of hand are you?"
"In that sense, I think Kiriko is an excellent watchdog."
"There's no guarantee that a big calamity like the one with Widow will not happen, Kiriko-chan, might not be able to hold back in this strange place."
"I don't have confidence in her myself, especially in the case of Seina, especially since my success rate has been tremendous."
"I don't feel confident either ... ... you had no problem with Mashisu-chan ... ... After this vacation you should work on Azusa."
------------------------
 At the surveillance station it was like a battlefield, pirate ships were being trapped one after another.
"... ... Something seems off" Seto spoke to an officer.
"Yeah, yeah! Sorry this has been very hard for us! We've been bombarded every since he arrived."
"Should I ask Ringo-chan to let you borrow Honoka-chan? There's also the Kamidake here, so don't hold back. "
"If had to resort to using such things, it would bring shame upon us!
Don't worry we've asked for cooperation from the GP. Is there anything we can do about things for now?"
"You can do personal scans right? It seems that effect of the aroma is a little strong."
 As soon as Seto asked, the station immediately started checking.
"It seems that only Seto-san and Mikami-sama's values are a bit stronger, all others are lower than normal values."
"Oh really? ...... I wonder if I need to worry. The things that Kiriko brought in were properly processed right?"
"Yes."
"Well,  then why are me and Mikami ... ..."
"Because you aren't young women who get exited easily already, now if you don't mind... we're busy." The station shut off the communication as soon as he said that.
-----------

"Damn it ... ... the nerve of him" Seto kicked the trunk of the tree house in a discontented manner.
"What's going on over there?"
"Nothing it's just me and Mikami who are being overdosed, because "We aren't young women who get exited easily already..." how rude...."
"It's rude but in general that can't be denied."
"Speak for yourself!"
"But you saw how quickly they rebounded after your booze rampage didn't you ho ho ho."
"Do you think we should challenge them again tonight and see who wins?"
"......well I wouldn't condone such a thing ... but... it was rude of them to say that about us........."
"Okay then! Prepare yourselves young ladies!"
Seto and Mikami laughed with a grin, they joined their arms together and climbed the path to the tree house while skipping.
Everyone got caught up in seto and mikami's drinking binge that night and none of them woke up until noon.

─── Interview · For Ringo ───
"Seina, Thank you for inviting me here today."
"Welcome make your self at home." Seina prepared himself for tension, he had gotten accustomed to it from Seto and Mikami, but instead he felt tense in a different way.
"Thank you for taking care of my parents on the earth."
 He already thanked her on Imium 's satellite station, but there was nothing else he could think of to talk to her about .She was an ordinary girl to him, like his sister Yoshiko, he was not confident that he would be able to have a decent conversation with her, she was a genuine Juraian princess.
"No as I said before, it was not a big deal, compared to what Seina has done for us, I can not help you enough."
"Oh, you must be exaggerating."
"It is not an exaggeration! For example, think of what would happen if your home planets entire debt was settled all at once, it's like having a surplus of money equal to that!"
"............ That's sort of frightening, isn't it?"
"Yes! It is very amazing." Ringo held both hands up and emphasized it. Although Ringo described it as an example, it was far more in terms of monetary value, an amount not even comparable to the Earth's entire debt.
"Anyway, I am still glad, more than anything I was a burden to my parents for a long time, but thanks to every one I have been finally able to help them. It feels good to do so"
"It is an honor to be able to help with that. I'm kind of curious... how was your mother was OK with enlisting you in the GP."
"My mother ... .... well...."
"Well, why?"
"Well.... Well....Well..............because when I left junior high school, it seemed it would be impossible for me to receive any higher education or get a job in the future, and obviously marriage wasn't a realistic goal ... ... so when the GP Academy offered to take me it must have seem like a miracle to her. "
"I see so she decided it was best to send you to whatever university would take you, I can see that..."Ringo said
"Have you heard from Seto, that you might be forced into a political engagement?"
"Well, yeah, I heard, but ..."
"I can understand why you're hesitant, you're afraid of getting involved with others, that's not the only a problem that you have, it's a problem for Ms.Airi, Ms. Seto and Mikami as well."
"eh?"
"Seto is ridiculed as" the Devil princess of Jurai "and she has many enemies both inside and outside who want to hurt her.
Mikami is also a key person of Seniwa and Airi has a considerably unhappy past and she is a philosopher,a job the makes many people see her as a bad fit.

I 'm not in that boat as much as those three people, but from the standpoint of being part of Jurai's Royal Family there are things that I have to avoid getting caught up in in various ways.I remember I was abducted once when I was a baby. "
"You were Kidnapped!?"
"Because of being born in a house linked to the royal family of Jurai, is just like being you Seina, it brings a negativly biased probability, we share the same problems.
If I marry and give birth to a child, that child will also have the same misfortune. Of course it can be said that not only my family but also our escorts and many of our subordinates. They all get involved in our trouble in a sense because we are royalty.
It's a probability distortion born from the structure of the governmental hierarchy itself. In a sense, it is the same thing as a biased probability, in that it results in experiencing more misfortune than the average person."
"It may be so ... but still I would still hesitate to involve even someone like that."
"Your concern Seina is that your future fiance will be forced to marry you contrary to your and their own will correct?"
"Of course it is, but also it's because I know it will make my future fiance deal with struggles indefinitely... ...."

"But please don't close yourself off that way."Ringo put her hands on Seina's
"If it was me! ............"
 ─── I would love to support you forever!
 Ringo wanted to say... However, she hesitated to say it before Kiriko's group.
 Ringo also agreed that it was better to have more people supporting Seina. Nonetheless, Ringo, unlike Kiriko's group and Hakuren's group, had always been on the side lines and had not overcome any hardship with Seina. there was insufficient persuasive power in her words to mean anything to Seina, there was no solid basis for Ringo's own resolution. It was impossible to deny that it could only be seen as just sympathy.
"... ... Seina's life has just begun, it's still too early to give up so please listen to Kiriko and other girl's stories and think carefully."
"Thank you very much ... I will ..."

Ringo 's words were only words but the thought put in them was like an oasis in a desert for Seina who had been exposed to much harm. And above all, the warmth of his hand firmly held by Ringo began to melt Seina's stubborn feelings.
"Is that so?" Ringo had a full smile.
"oh!!" Ringo's warm hands, and her smiles. Seina supressed desperately the feeling rising in him, the impulse of wanting to hug Ringo desperately.
"Uhm, while were on this subject ... ... can I ask you a question?"
"Please, please ask me anything."
"... Ringo, haven't you suffered from your own position?"
"Of course I have, I can say that without a doubt, but because I've seen what Seto has been through, I'd say it's relatively inconsequential"
"Is that good or bad ...?"
" Seina, would you rather be Airi-sama?"
"Oh, I see, it certainly could get worse,couldn't it?" Seina instantly understood the meaning of Ringo's words.
"Yes, it could, so please don't hesitate to contact me if there is something you need help with. Because things that can't be solved on the earth can often be solved here."
 ---------------
"I don't care how much you ask I wont tell you what i discussed with Seina today."
Kiriko was hounding ringo when she got back
"What!? but ... why not?"
"It's a secret" Ringo said with a smile on her face.
-------------------------
End of chapter