Skip to main content

GXP 14 Chapters 1-3


Chapter 1:

This is where episode 25 starts


Washu briefed the heads of the galactic federation on the kamidake and zinv. They waited on the results of the votes from the other planets in the galactic federation. Seiniwa and jurai only got one vote each just like the other 10 representatives did. While Jurai and Seiniwa was the most powerful nations they were in fact not dictators over the galactic federation which functioned more like an intergalactic United Nations.

seina went with airi to take Miki, Acha, Kirche and D to get registered with immigration. acha had been given residency relatively easily on the condition that Airi act as her guardian. Thankfully the elder wau had taken correspondence classes with the gp and so her linage was well traceable to them. they traced it and found that she was descended from former members of the galaxy federation and so she was granted a 100 year visa.

miki and kirche already had citizenship and were simply marked as having been medically transplanted into a new body for survival purposes.
kiriko and the seto scouts met up with seina and acha afterwords and they went with them to take acha to get essential everyday items like they had done with seina when he first arrived.
Miki left to visit her father.
-------
miki was talking to hiroshi in Airi's lab, "So I guess you know by now that you're actually an AI I created based off a friend of mine..."
"Does the person you modeled my program after know?" Ken got an urgent call and had to take it.
"Oh you're here... I see... come on in!"
A woman came into the lab, Miki thought at first that it was Kiriko but she soon realized it was someone else.
"Miki let me introduce you, this is Tsukiko Masaki.... you know... the one who I made a model of... your mother."

"Nice to meet you, Miki"
(oh ── she is a strong enemy.)
Miki instinctively got a competitive feeling when she saw her it felt as if she was also after the affection of her object of desire.
(... .... Why do I feel like she is a strong enemy?)
 She thought as Tsukiko picked her up to hug her. but when she finally hugged her the thought escaped her mind.

It felt like when you take a warm bath on a cold day, as if she had gone to sleep on fluffy futon, it was a warmth of a mother who adored you since you were very young. her mother was not missing anymore, she was happy, and her soul calmed down. All the dissatisfaction with her father she had held inside for such a long time felt sublimated by this embrace.
Miki called her "mother" in a small whisper.

(…………… wait does that mean?) And, then Miki noticed something.
"...... Tsukiko-san, what kind of relationship do you have with Kiriko Masaki sensei? "
"She is my Daughter, it was actually from her stories that I learned about you."
"So...In other words, Tsukiko ... You and Seina have known each other for a long time haven't you... ..."
"Well, yes, of course! I know him very well."
(............ Oh, she is definitely a strong enemy)
Miki saw Tsukiko 's smile and was convinced that her intuition wasn't wrong.
-----

Seina was tired from kiriko taking him to get things for acha, acha wasn't even set to start primary school for at least half a year from then but they decided to go ahead and shop for supplies for her on top of shopping for her basic every day necessities. When they got back to amane's they were welcomed by the staff who showed acha to her room. As with all room's in Amane's Apartment, Acha's room was gigantic and she was amazed by it.She was also amazed by all the technology she found in it. She went to find Seina in his room.

seina was busy looking around. he was lost deep in thought.
(It's odd to think that Fuku was kidnapped here only a few days ago.)
the D cabbit jumped onto his bed and the kirche cabbit jumped on the desk where he used to store NB
"How are you feeling d? Is this comparable to the homes in the era you were from?"
"yes" a monitor like a speech bubble opened up in front of the cabbit and the figure of D appeared.

the cabbit had a collar that incorporated transmitters that were thought linked so that the words of the clones could be communicated.
"The things I have seen have varying aspects from both the initial civilization and the various interstellar navigating civilizations I encountered, there are many commonalities.
But the image you showed me of your home planet which I saw in the documents given to me were the most surprising. "
"oh you mean Earth?"
"Yes. That is exactly like ZINV's planet, where the former master lived. It's as if I was looking at the exact same thing. "

"There's even a common point between Japanese people and Seina's country in particular. Do You know about the concept of a parallel world? "
"Yes, it's a concurrent world, do you think that's such a thing exists?"
"Yes. Actually, in the world where the former master of ZINV was born, it was confirmed to exist. And the point were it manifested was at a decision of the Master 's father that caused the world to divide into two, ZINV and the Master were the parallel world equivalents of the same person and so reality had to be reintegrated without ZINV."

"That's a terrible story, I cant believe ZINV has that kind of power."
"Maybe my planet and your former master's planet are parallel worlds?"
"I think this is technically different, but it may be the same general concept in a broad sense. Either way you met ZINV and have become my new master now. "

"... .... So, were your old master and I very similar?"
"The figure of my former master was better in appearance"
"Oh, is that so ... Ha ha ha ... ...."
"But the astral pattern seems to be quite similar. That's why ZINV awakened and you became It's master Mr.Seina...Miki and Kirche are also very similar in nature to the people i once knew. "
" Miki sempai and Kirche?"
"Especially Miki's appearance, She looks almost exactly like the person I once knew. ZINV told me that people like kiriko are gathering around master Seina with the astral patterns that closely resembles the four people who lived with my former master. It seems like things balance only when four people who resemble our whole group are gathered though not when 4 who are all similar to each other each other assemble."

"Balance ... ... well It is true that the people around me seem to be in groups of four people ..."
"Kiriko, Amane, Ryoko, Neeju's team.
Hakuren, Karen, Gyokuren, Suiren.
And together with Fuku and the clones that's four.
It's an strangely specific number that seems to be less then an accident. But if ZINV says it is not a coincidence, there must be a relationship."

"airi should be coming over later tonight... lets ask her about it.."
seina remembered his troubles with airi and remembered washu and the ban that was put on him oncalling tenchi and other earthlings which had since been lifted... he decided to call Tenchi's house to ask them about it.

tenchi was glad to see seina when he called, but there conversation was quickly over taken by fuku and ryo ohki who begin to talk over them. they had to cut to a separate chat.
"how are things Seina?" Tenchi asked
"oh good... I seem to have acquired another person. her name is acha."
"oh I heard about that."
"we're just getting in and were tired, I'll introduce you two later. besides she's having trouble adapting to the new environment so I want to let her get settled first. but there's something I want to talk to washu about."
"Oh sure!"

The screen cut to Washu suddenly
"What do you want? I'm hard at work on the bio-enhancement for the fuku clones."
"bioenhancement?"
"I already explained it to Miki but transplanting brains from clones to another body has a lot of risks. its easier to just bio-enhance them and give them the ability to become humanoid like ryo-ohki."
"Oh i see."
"Miki wanted to be in her original body, and Kirche wanted me to give her the ability to reproduce her digital appearance, D is fortunate, there was detailed personal data in zinv about her, so i don't have a problem there either.
If i strengthen them to the level that I've strengthened fuku then they can control the kamidake as well... of course fuku has priority. They won't be able to do anything without her permission but this way you can rotate who you take on missions and give her a break. Oh! Also I'll be renovating the kamidake a bit based on the data from your last mission but the work on that is being done at the academy so don't worry I don't need to borrow it or anything like that."
"oh ok..."

"Say how is fuku doing? She might be turning into a humanoid soon if she keeps on good terms with that little wau girl. You should let them play with each other."
"Is that so? if she does that will she be able to go to school too?"
"yeah, That should be fine once I make it so Miki D and Kirche can swap out with her. It shouldn't be any problem... so if that's all I'd appreciate if you'd let me get to doing that."

"Actually... I have a question."
"hmm ok .... What is it?"
"actually..." Seina told washu about the thing d had told him.

.".......... oh, that's interesting. Actually, we've known a bit about that for a while. At least about the groups of four, We've known since around the time that the Hakuren's group went to live with you. By the way each group seems to combine with each other to help correct Seina's probability vector. haven't you noticed that recently, you haven't experienced any daily life crises? "
"Well, yes I've noticed, but ..."
"Look... Just because the vector changes, it doesn't change that you have a probability bias so those issues will still remain. It's just the large ones that are gone. "
"oh ... neat, but why are these people gathering?"

"Your Probability Bias is quite large. its the all time highest bias ever recorded actually. it seems that the universe is simple executing a self-cleaning action to correct the distortion. it's stabilizing the instability by combining you with other things "
"Is that the reason for the teams of four people?"

"Is it a total coincidence? probably not... It may be related to the case where ZINV integrated the parallel worlds. "
"so you know about what happened over billion years ago Did D tell you?
"Besides that incident, there have been a lot of things in the universe that have happened like that. Even Tenchi has caused some shaking on the universe's timelines, and with you it happens all the time. I'm going to have to do some analysis of the clone's astrals soon to figure out more ..."
"... OK.....thank you...." Seina said
He was concerned about the grin she gave him though. as soon as he hung up the doorbell rang and airi arrived.
-------

airi kissed and hugged seina like a faithful dog who was excited by her owner returning after a long absence. things settled and they moved to the living room.
"so miki... how did things go with your dad?"
"they went great. I found out some things I've always wanted to know."
"Is your father ok with you living here ?" amane asked
"oh ms. kaunauq are you annoyed by my living here? if you don't like it I'm happy to leave." miki countered
"It really doesn't matter to me there's just so many people here. I just wanted to make sure you were comfortable."There was no mean intention behind her words, if she were talking to kiriko however this would have been a huge fight.
"Is that so. Thank you" miki bitterly thanked her

"but... Isn't your father lonely "seina asked
"I was going to graduate from the GP Academy, I would have lived apart from him now anyways, and as for him, my father finally has a proper job and has started to live a decent life, so I'm relieved. oh also ... I saw Tsukiko she said "Say hello to Seina.""

"Tsukiko-san? Oh, she said she knew Miki's father, didn't she?"
"he designed me after her so in a way she is my mother."
"Uwaaaaaa.......Mr. Tsukiko is Your mother !" Seina said in shock
"Of course Tsukiko didn't know. To that extent I'm just my fathers brain child.... also from what I gathered tsukiko doesn't have any feelings for him."
".... "seina remained silently in shock
"... .... I see, now I understand why Kiriko and Miki's seemed so similar" amane said

"were you spying on me? that's a bad hobby. but anyways getting back to my story I don't think my father has any feelings for her either anymore."

"Ho ho ... ... Is there someone else in his heart?"airi tensed up at this.
"Do you know something?" miki went over to her.
"I don't talk about the private affairs of my employees..."
"AIRI!" everyone stared her down till she caved
"Actually .... Recently, he has gotten acquainted with Raireza"
"Raireza? Really?" amane said
"ms amane, do you know her? " miki asked
but acha and kiriko came out to announce that dinner was ready disrupting the conversation.
they all sat and robots served them their food.

They begin to talk again.
airi asked kirche and miki if food tasted different in their new bodies. but it tasted mostly the same.
"Oh, by the way, NB was broken beyond repair ... I'm sorry Airi-san" Seina said
"I don't care. I got plenty of use out of it and I got plenty of interesting data, I've backed up the data and I'll make it again if necessary."
"you better not make it a mess like last time."
" I dont know what you mean. nb saved seina lots of times thanks to all the things I installed it in it."
"IT WAS BAD" everyone glared at airi.
amane handed airi a new glass of wine and she downed it.
"well... maybe." and then airi suddenly got a funny smile on her face.

"So D how does the food compare to the food from your era?" Kiriko asked
"There are various taste preferences that I have experienced and I experienced quite a variety of foods in my time. these are all very similar because there is really only so much you can do with food. it doesn't really taste all that different no matter what age your in. The items I have eaten since I met Seina have been very palatable. It's just .... I want to eat curry and spaghetti. "
"Curry and spaghetti ... is that ... ... is that?" Seina and Kiriko look at each other, and at the same time

"D, there is food with same name also on earth, but we don't know if what you are saying is the same as what we know, can you tell me more details?"
"ok. Curry is meat that you've cooked. Meat and vegetables with various kinds of spices, the rice is cooked with a spicy yellow color. the thing I call Rice is almost the same as thing as what you have here. "
"Well, maybe ... ... “

"It might be that, so what about spaghetti?"
"it's a thing made by grinding the grain which is the raw material of bread then you add salt and water, mix egg yolk with the salt, boiling the slender strand things, and you serve it with a red and sour vegetable mashed into a paste and cooked with ground meat."
seina and kiriko looked at each other

"D, I know that dish, I'll try making it tomorrow, don't expect too much because it may be different"
"Oh you will? Oh thank you!"

the next day, when her wish was fulfilled, d jumped for joy when she saw the curry and spaghetti
“well now that that's settled let's celebrate”airi said
“airi, I'm anxious about sending acha to school” seina said
“Don't worry..... I got everything covered!”
“washu said fuku could also transform into a humanoid soon, will she also be able to go to school?"
"oh yeah that shouldn't be a problem.... miki and kirche are probably going to be bigger headaches. by the way kirche, do you want to return to the entertainment industry?"

"no.... that is something my father made me do. if it's all the same to you I don't want him knowing about where I am."
"that shouldn't be too big of a problem we can arrange for a simple disguise form for you. I think the biggest problem may be announcing miki's survival."
"I don't want to be put on parade. I have no dreams of being famous like that it is too much of a hassle."
"well then do you want to also change your appearance?"
"i refuse"
"uhm ok... but..."

"miki sempai are you at least going to tell miranda and kaliche?
“oh uhm actually... I should probably do that.”
“I can arrange to make it a special mission for them so they have to keep it confidential”
“please do that”Miki said

acha yawned
“what are we going to do about the living situation once they have their bodies? it's going to be cramped in here?”
“miki you can use my room, i have to go back to school so i have to live in the dorm.”
things had settled since seina went into space and that was considered his practical training so he had to go back to class for his second semester.
acha grabbed onto his sleeve and fuku ran to him and jumped on him with anxiety.

"please take us with you"
“I'm sorry I can't take you with me but I will be back on weekends, and it's only for another half a year."
"if we partition seina's room it should be big enough for the four of us." Miki said
" the kamidake will be anchored to the house for the next six months you can use that too if you like." airi said
"it wont be necessary " Kiriko said

Kiriko... your a princess now... so is ryoko and neiju is a priestess ... you will all need to start maintaining your own private offices now.... I didn't want to mention it before but it's not a sound idea for all of you to be living in amane's private residence... It's too much power in one place, I am going to need you to find your own place... of course if you were seina's wives the situation would be much more justifiable . "
"what are you implying "
airi looked away from them and took another drink
-----

"Boy, I'm glad that finally this stupid situation is over"washu said as she looked at mikumo's grave.
it had been a month since he was buried there, she waited as she had told taima she would.
mikami was there and told her about how the gp and galaxy army was being restructured.
"nakita and taima are currently relieved of their duties. Nakita seems relaxed now that he's been freed from the burden of public affairs. he has a lot more time to spend with Mitoto now .
With his newly found good mood I wouldn't be surprised if mihoshi ends up with another sibling soon Oh ho ho ho ho."

"public office is so burdensome don't you agree Mikumo?" she said to the young boy and mikumo's nurse.his shape was different but he was still washu's son mikumo
"Miyuki is long gone, and has been for around ten thousand years, you can imaginable my surprise when I heard that my mother was wrapped up in a weird romantic comedy situation on the earth."
"I dont know what you expected I've been single for twenty thousand years!"

"I never thought I'd live this long, and I never expected to end up the head of the family,I'm glad to finally be free of all the commotion." the young man said clinging to the nurse.
the nurse seemed uncomfortable before washu, or rather before her mother in law
"it's ironic I've finally got you out of that situation only to lose you to another woman .
She remembered how naja comforted her after she left Mikumo on seiniwa with Miyuki and Koyori over 20,000 years ago .
" if naja was here now she'd burst out laughing at the situation" washu hugged the two lovers
"be happy" she whispered to them
--------------- ---------------

"Long time no see"
"It's been a long time" seina greeted his roommates kenneth and rajau.
they began to catch up and after a while they tried to convince him to break out of the dorm with them again for another night on the town.
fortunately they were interrupted when airi called seina to her office without explanation
------ this is 7 minutes into episode 25 but 90% of this is different
also tsukuko actually is in the anime episode at 17 minits in----

"im here!"
"good lets go!"airi took him and proceeded to a nearby long distance warp pad. the next thing he knew he was on the mikagami
"Why ... ... why was I called here?" seina stuttered. before him sat azusa seto misaki and funaho
"what... didn't airi explain?"
"oh sorry I forgot, we've called you because our investigation into zinv is complete"said airi
"can we begin now?" azusa asked
"yes father" airi said to azusa.
 
images of zinv where displayed
"Because zinv regenerated we weren't able to properly analyze its age so instead we analysed the space it was housed in and found that it is over a billion years old"
"a billion!?"
"yes, and luckily for us there was a living witness inside from the era called D, According to the testimony of D, it was a spaceship that was buried in the ruins, and it seemed that there is no doubt that it was buried by what we call the great prehistoric civilization, but ZINV itself was said to be from a civilization before that. "
"Before that? But the prehistoric civilization itself was a civilization that spanned quite a long time."

"The testimony of D is surprising to us and we will probably be following up with D on it for a long time. but we know that ZINV was initially not a humanoid, similar to Jurai It seems that it was built in the shape of a ship, for those who were forced out of their star system, they changed its shape to make it a target of faith to the indigenous people who lived on the planet they migrated to."
"Because God is a thing common to many religions, they though making it a humanoid would make it likely to be perceived as a symbol of God"Azusa acknowledged
"but there was a civil war between the immigrants, both sides annihilated each other, and after that the civilization of the indigenous people eventually advanced and discovered the ruins of the immigrants, and their technology and used it to advance into space ...... "

"Did they end up becoming the prehistoric civilization ?"
"in a way, yes, and the planet where Seina discovered ZINV was the birthplace of the prehistoric civilization."
"we never expected to find such a thing in such a place... its a very historical discovery"  Seto said "it's a big deal especially at the academy"
"when it is announced, Seina will definitely have a name in history,"
 
In terms of the history of the earth, it was like discovering america or proving the earth was round. "oh!"
"it's also a big discovery for Jurai."
"How?"
"This is the internal structure of the aircraft"  
The monitor image changed to an internal perspective drawing, and Airi expanded it.
"There is a compact unit in it's chest, inside the cockpit part. Seina, do you know what this is?"
"Well, yeah I was in there... it ejected from zinv for a moment during the battle"
"There is nothing like an energy generator inside ZINV and there is a computer unit, but it is not the thing controlling ZINV, it is, so to speak, a sub system. "
"if it ejected ... ... then there's no mistake"
"Yes, it that unit is an Imperial Tree, which apparently seems to have had its growth cycle stunted, it is age fixed"
--it says fixed to the larval stage which is exactly what was done to neiju so it just means its growth is paused mid seed to tree.---

" an Imperial Tree !?..."
"Generating Light Hawk Wings and linking with the Kamidake and demonstrating a tremendous power ... ... what did you think it was?"
"No way, I thought ... ...."
"But ZINV is more than a billion years old? Jurai isn't that ancient." Misaki spoke.
"Well ... Well ... well, just like d we also have an ancient living witness we asked Tsunami to explain.... she said that About a billion years ago, a human came to Jurai just as we did, and she gave them two seeds, it seems that the one in that unit is one of them. "
"Mother, then does that mean that ZINV is a first generation tree?" misaki asked

"Mikagami who was present at the scene and Kiriko's ship seemed quite confused "
"Hmm ... ... there's no confirmation, but probably"  Azusa's words were a little confused.
"I'm worried that there's been no confirmation, is it because the seed is age fixed?"
"Inside the unit is a highly secure black box. that we can't disassemble, even if we examine it in detail we cant open it, but the deterioration of the outer shell part is bad So we can see into it, but the outer shell is divided into several layers, and there is a considerable difference in each layers age.
" "someone coated the seed, which means that during the prehistoric civilization, the inside could not be tampered with ..."
"We had no other choice but to fix the seal up, but it's natural that the black boxes are deteriorating.

"is it dangerous, what if it separates from the main body?,"
"it's no problem,"
"I wish that were the only issue though."  Seto said and immediately turned towards Seina for a change of mood.

"Seina.."
"Yes?"
"As you heard, ZINV is likely to be a first generation Imperial Tree, do you know what that means for you?
"What??"
"……Hmm?"  Azusa felt uncomfortable with Seina 's puzzled reaction.
" Seina, do you not understand what that means?"
"Oh... ...." it finally clicked for misaki

"Hey, Seina, you know ZINV see's you as it's master, don't you?"
"That's what d said..."
"The Jurai royal family establishes a master ship contract with the Imperial Tree by the tree selection ceremony, and only the Royal family of Jurai can do the ritual, Although there were some exceptions to ownership of Imperial Trees, people other than the royal family can't do the ceremony. "

"Am i going to have to let go of ZINV?"  Seina uneasily said. Not in regret but because he felt acquainted with ZINV. Like part of him might be torn away from him.
"Sorry, I should explain, the master contract is not originated from the royal family, but from the will of the Royal trees, since ZINV acknowledged you as a master, it is absolute, even the Juraian Empire can't oppose it, the intention of the trees is absolute in power, in other words, Seina you have the right to be a member of the royal family of Jurai since he was chosen by ZINV. "
" The royal family of Jurai?"
"actually, you are now third in line for the right of succession to the throne of jurai."
"What!?"  Seina said with surprise.

"............................................................................ "it took a few minuts of silence before seina understood the matter. "oh, well...., that is surprising."
"your Royal Tree is of the highest generation except the first tree Tsunami. all other trees have to listen to it's orders as long as the life of their master is not exposed to danger.If any secret is requested it has to divulge them to you, nothing is confidential to you and nothing that can be known as classified is a crime to know, so those who became the master of the first generation are eligible to become Jurai's chief ruler.Of course of since the Trees choose the right man without mistakes, we have absolute trust in the them."
"There's no previous precedent for an outside person to became the master of a first generation tree, and in your case you also have the Kamidake, so it might be possible to establish a new royal line in Jurai"
"A new royal line?"
"The four imperial houses will be Five, the imperial family of Jurai with have a new branch, the house of Yamada"

"............"Seina kept silent
"Airi if its not to much trouble we need to talk alone after this."
"I understand"
"Oh, yes, we can't forget about how katsuhito is going to feel about this."
"Fortunately I don't think he is one to care, and I'm sure the women's council of Masaki village won't be too upset since Seina is an important child of the village."
"Oh, even so ... ..."azusa turned and looked up and away.

airi left on the transport pad.
Funaho approached Seina.
"There is an important story I need to tell you please bear with me."
"We brought you here to talk to you like this because you need to know the secret of the Royal Trees"
"The Secrets of Royal Trees ......"   Seina realized he could not turn back from this point after coming here. he decided to accept any facts and circumstances he was told, azusa felt this

"Did you feel something when you got inside ZINV? especially when you fought."
"Yes.... I remember smelling the enemies, I especially remember smelling the malice of Tarrant, it was very vivid and disgusting ... "
"I see"
"After that, I felt so violent that I was surprised by myself."

"Hmm ... ... Seto, what do you think?"
"Perhaps that's why they age fixed the larvae, the function of the black box is also worrisome, but ... well, the characteristics of the Royal Tree are undoubtedly there."
"Is that a characteristic of the Royal Trees?"
"Yes, it is sensitive to the negative feelings of people, especially sensitive to the deaths of people. and its definitely feels it's partner's feelings, they don't like to fight. they will not fight besides defending, but if we want, it will fight. but both the tree and the user can be hurt by such a thing if things go wrong... .... "
"as long as it's Master is going easy and it remains in good health, they will be fine but if they exceed a certain amount of force, it can disable both of them. currently my ZZZ is well known enough that there is no one who puts up a fight, but The first time I did it.... it was bad. "
Seto looked up at Mikagami which could be seen in the East.
"after nearly annihilating nearly 1,000 fleets, some of the leaves of the Mikagami died from necrosis, the nerve light wouldn't not come out and I could no longer control the ship. I was put in a coma and had a mental disorder for about a year Even now, sometimes I have nightmares that the condition has returned, but Mikagami has been a bit more resilient. "

"but what if she wasn't..."
"The trees could die and, the master may die from the shock from that.The younger trees are more resistant to over exertion, and depending on the master there is considerable difference in tolerance levels"

------ if you haven't already figured out what is being said here they are talking about life sympathy readings from dual. like how yayoi over stepped her limits and ended up unable to pilot her mech.----

"where Kiriko and mizuki OK when we were fighting the Daruma?"
"Well, no one died at the time, so there was no problem, and mizuki chan was fortunate enough to be a young tree "
"But if it was an adult tree ..." mizuki might have had feedback and caused Kiriko to become sick in the mind. seto went into battle even knowing that.
"don't worry I set up protection measures, that's why I did the link experiment with the Kamidake, Ryo-Ohki has properties similar to Royal Trees, 700 years ago, there was almost no psychological fluctuation among them when it happened, so I tried to take advantage of that, I set it up so you attack with the Kamidake and mizuki only works defense. And I know it's just luck but it worked out fine. "
"……eh?"

"Well, clearly it was a gamble." azusa said the thing seina couldn't bring himself to say
"Of course, if it seemed dangerous, I was planning to quit the experiment, it was just unexpected to melee with the daruma in the first place."
"But thanks to the valuable data collected during that fight, and the difference between the link data of Kamidake and ZINV, we should make some great progress in figuring out how to prevent that from happening."
"Huh? Did you find something?"

"The details need to be verified in the future, but there are some interesting things in common: there is a similar phenomenon that happened according to you, like the violent rage. There was is also tendency for Ryoko to experience this when she is partnered with Ryo-Ohki. "
"Do you mean violent, fighting instincts are involved?"
"Or it might be something in the brain that is secreted during a fight we do not know yet, but that might be the key to solving the problem."

"... but ...!"  Seina unexpectedly raised a voice. everyone looked at him.
"No, that's not good enough... ... Even if the problem is resolved, I don't want Fuku and the Royal
Trees to fight too much."
"oh!?"  Seina's words raised an upsurge on the spot. he cried out like a father wanting his kids not to get into fights.At that time, Misaki who was sandwiched between Seto and Azusa came jumping over to Seina in tears.

"I'm Sorry but that's right! Seina is right! It's impossible for us to make them to do such things!"  Misaki hugged the confused Seina.
"Hey, there, Misaki-chan. Calm down." funaho asked Misaki calmed down from Funaho's comment but she still stuck to Seina like a mother dog protecting her puppy.
"as Seina says, even if there is no hindrance to fighting, we should avoid fighting itself as much as possible, especially since a Royal ship is too high in fighting power."

"keep in mind that the story has deviated a lot, but there is a big reason for the monopolization of the Royal Tree by the Royal family of Jurai, which is, of course, the fact that it is has power to demolish other countries." It would be a disaster if another country bonded with the Trees and made them fight each other. Not to mention the Trees had enough power to permanently ruin their surroundings.

"but what if... ...."  If Seina become the leader of the imperial family, he wondered what could happen between nations if things went wrong ... ...
"you don't have to."
"huh!? ........."
"you don't even have to say it, there's no pressure, you're still young it is still early for you, but don't give up the possibility"  Seina came to tears at Azusa's words.

"eventually yosho will quit playing around on the earth, it wont even be an issue for at least a thousand years or even two thousand years, but don't forget what kind of power is being dealt with here."
"Yes, i understand. thank you."
"Well then are we done?"

"I have something i need to talk to seina about alone" seto said
"... ... ... That's fine I'll see you later."  Azusa momentarily relaxed his expression,
"Now, let's go"
"oh?" misaki said
"alright, let's go"funaho said  
she pulled Misaki from Seina and left the place.
----

"So what did you want to talk about?" seina asked.
"wait a bit, they will be here soon." Shortly after Seto said that,
"Wait? have you finished talking?"  Kuisu  Panta appeared
"You're already drinking?"
"we're supposed to be celebrating, I couldn't wait."   Kuisu smelt of liqueur and approached with a bit of a hula motion, and sat down firmly next to Seina. What Kuisu was wearing was an evening dress of Juraian design embroidered in jet black thread, the kind one would attend the evening party in. the scent of refreshing fruit drifted from her like a perfume. Seina scurried away from Kuisu in a panic, but the label of the drink bottle she had caught his eye.

"oh"  Said Seina unconsciously. After all, the label of the liquor was similar to the label of the juice using Imperial Tree's fruit, which Seina had earned from Seto. The liquor bottle was almost empty and there were no glasses near bye to be found. In other words, Kuisu was drinking an entire bottle of
royal tree sake.



































"Hey, how about it Seina, how about you try some, I know it seems like a little, but this amount can buy an entire island. I don't have a glass, so I guess well just have to be indirectly kissing, but I've kissed you directly before so it's no big deal right ...? " Seto grabbed seina away from her.  Kuisu moved to a position opposite Seto and sat down a bit stooped over.
"quit it!"
"uhm... why is she here? " And suddenly before Seina's eyes Kuisu changed her appearance to that of Seto. In a hurry he looked at Seto who was next to him, but there was no seto there.
But Seina quickly remembered that Kuisu could transform.
"... Kuisu, stop joking"
"You're totally in trouble"   Kuisu 's voice came from next next to Seina this time.

"eh?"  
When he looked next to him, there was Kuisu · Panta, not Seto in the clothes that Seto wore.
seina looked back and forth at them,
"Kuisu ... ... is two people?"
it was natural to think that there were two Kuisus.
"Sorry, that's not quite it. " the two said synchronously.
"Well ...? ............ Maybe twins, their twins.... or wait? Or ... is this because she a shadow warrior!?"
"your answer is Half correct: a Shadow Warrior is an impostor who imitates someones figure. But I have the same memory and the same abilitys."
"We call it a mirror warrior, even if the original dies, a Mirror Warrior has the ability to take over everything as the original."

"Yes,"the Seto next to Seina said.
" That is, it's not a fake but rather a mirror."
"We use our Kuisu and Seto forms and to sneak around and get things done ever since the first time I activated the ZZZ ... ..."
"when she was traumatized by Mikagami and was hospitalized for a half year with mental illness. " "At that time the situation of the Galactic Federation wasn't exactly stable.Jurai was also brought into distress when conflict with the Shank Guild intensified and they sent many spies in to gather information from us"  
"It would have been a big problem if Seto, the head of the fleet, collapsed at such time."

"Is that why you have a Mirror Warrior?"
"Kuisu · Panta is really effective"
"Besides strategy purposes, It was a nice change of pace, I think you can understand seina, imagine how you would feel if today you could just become a stranger and walk outside freely without anyone batting an eye?"
"that sounds nice,"

It was annoying to him and embarrassing when people stared at him and he disliked it. On the Earth he was used to getting the evil eye because of bad luck, and he was glad that the intent in the stares was reversed after going out into space, but he still didn't like it.
"But how can you tell such a serious secret to me, am I going to be locked up ...?"
"Hold your mouth, or maybe you want me to do it for you?"  Seto's eyes shined and she blew him a kiss mirror seto put her hand over his mouth to block it.
"I'm relieved that we could tell you this thing because you became a first generation master"
"azusa knows and we will tell yosho later, but I don't want to tell him just yet... ...."
"So only three people can know..."

"Seina you can see most of my secrets through the first-generation tree."
"But you could have just not said anything... I don't make it a hobby to peek into other people's private lives, and I couldn't imagine such a thing in the first place."
"Oh? Seina, you scratched the mirror, so I figured I'd let you know the facts properly and take responsibility."

"Whats a scratch.....what did I do?"  Seina turned pale and looked at the mirror Seto.
"You do not have to worry because its just a drunken idiom, but it's a fact that i wanted you to know, I wanted you to recognize me as myself."
"As yourself... ....?"

"Actually ...We share the same memory.When i'm active as Seto, it's same as when we are in the form of Kuisu, but recently there was a slight difference because there are things that we don't know on both sides. "
"difference?"  Seina compares the mirror with Seto. Naturally, there were no differences found there.

"I met you once when you were little"
"Really?"
"I forgot completely about it, but the memory of that time was not shared with Seto ... ... No, I didn't share it more accurately."
"Why did such a thing happen? Maybe it's due to the bias of Seina's probability, but that memory caused an ego to be born in the mirror's heart."
"I'm not Seto, and that is because of you. I'm glad now... but at first I was sad, and that may be why I suppressed that memory."

"……sad?"
"The mirror can only live as me, Kamiki · Seto · Jurai, unless i find a key for the mirror, but there are only 4 cases in the long history of Juraian royaly that that has happened by A miracle that is absolutely unknown, a key that can not be obtained unless a miracle happens. there is no possibility for a mirror, it is only good as a mirror, it is a meaningless for it to give it's own the future even a thought. "
"Even so, I know that my ego was born in your memory, even if you couldn't find me, I found you, so I don't want anything more. I was happy, I thought it was enough. "

"But the problem is the difference between me and the mirror. If Seina was on Earth, that wouldn't be a problem, but you got a ticket to the universe miraculously , and even more differences arose around when you came to jurai and it caused a big enlargement of the ego of the mirror, at the same time increasing the differences between us, it's still ok currently But, some day someone who knows me well, or another country who is good at gathering information and analyzing it will notice that there's a difference, someday the advantage of being two people, for Seto, will be lost. "
"and thats My fault, ... ...."
"haha, well Seina it took two differences to cancel it but partially, that is why I was drinking this, and why there is only a little left."
 
Seto waved the drink bottle, and when he noticed the slight drops left there, she lifted the drink bottle against her mouth. It felt a bit unnatural, but if that drop might be the worth the price of a small city, it made sens.

"don't you think your qualified as a first generation master?"
"after all you reduced the threat of the Space pirates dramatically, that in and of it self lightened the burden of leading this country"
"after she told me, I said I'd take responsibility for Seina."
"Well, you are responsible ...?"
"so that is it. you gave an ego to the mirror, something that was different from what it reflected like scratching it. "

Seto went around the desk and approached Seina and sat down on the other side of the mirror.
"so ... ... what kind of responsibility will you take ... ...."
"Please go over there"  Mirror Seto said and she pushed Seto away, seto got up and turned away as if she was cranky and looked away.
"Hey Seina ... ...."  Mirror Seto came to Seina with a whisper.

"Can you name me?"
"Why, name?"
"I am not a mirror anymore, a name us necessary for me to exist as myself, a name gives meaning to a person ...... It has to be just right ... If you feel a good name and feel it is appropriate ...... then Please come to with it. "
"is that the responsibility ?"
"Yes"  The facial expression of Mirror Seto was exactly like Fuku. There was neither the intimidation nor dignity of the usual Seto, there was only a gentle lady's figure.
"I understand, I'll think about it."
-----------------------------

later after seina left:
"I understand what's going on, feel free to say what's on your mind ...."
"I'll wait forever, even a thousand years or a million years. Seina already has the key, one day it will surely happen"  Mirror Seto said with an enchanting look.
"ohoho. I'm sorry ... if I seem jealous it is because someday that pretty face of yours will be taken from me, are you worried I might try to get in the way for a while?"
"Even though I have my own ego, I'm still your mirror, I know what you are trying to do, and that is what is best for seina."
"are you threatened?"
"There's no reason why the hero who just started his journey should be feared by a monster from the last level"
"You're right, let's wait till the hero gets more experience...Before that though, how about we finish that other bottle?"   The mirror Seto says noticing that seto had hidden a bottle behind her the whole time and so the drinking of the two girls began.
-----------------------------------------
Chapter 3:

In the morning at amane's penthouse, d had curry for breakfast and miki was upset.
.
"Hey D! Stop eating curry in the morning! The smell is too intense. "miki said making a face
"I don't see what the problem is."
" The smell of Japanese curry is awful! "
"oh ok. "the d clone erected an invisible barrier called an etiquette guard. it blocked the odor molecules and the smell went away.

"that's a little bit harsh don't you think?" amane said
"the smell of the curry is awful."
"is there something wrong with me Ms. Amane? " d asked
"who here doesn't mind?" To Amane's question, all but Miki raised their hands.
"Good!"

"Amane, don't be mean, also... check on the Kamidake later today and make sure there is an etiquette guard installed, if it's not there I'll buy one today."
"Excuse me. I'm sorry for any trouble." d said
"isn't today your bio-enhancement miki? You're going to need some new things for your human body aren't you? make a list and I'll go buy it. " kiriko said
they went about talking about their plans for the day.karen had to go with airi to explain acha and the fuku clones adoption.amane and the cabbits were going to partition up seina's room.

"can't we use the bioroid maids from the kamidake to clean the house?" miki asked
" they were registered to only obey seina. besides mitoto is supposed to be in charge of the maid service anyways"
"Kiriko, I'm ready." Karen came to the living room with Acha who wore a dress.
"Oh, you look pretty" they left for their tasks for the day.
---------
 In Amane's penthouse after the bustle of the meal died down, each remaining girl remembered the words Airi had dropped like a bomb the previous night.
"Marriage ... ...."
 After finishing cleaning the breakfast, Kiriko sat on a chair in the kitchen and stared at a cup in the cupboard. Seina and Kiriko 's tea bowls placed next to each other seemed to be like a couples set.
(I ... ... Can I even think about that this early? Am i even worthy?)
It was still stabbing like a prickle in her heart how she had once abandoned Seina and fled to outer space. Tsukiko had forgiven her, but she was still not confident about the matter - she gazed at her right hand.

she stared at it a long time as she thought
(... but ...)she grasped her right hand with great pressure.
"But ... Marriage is impossible, isn't it?" n the corner of her eyes was Seina 's bowl, Kiriko, Amane, Ryoko Neeju bowls as well. Hakuren's four girls and Fuku and the cabbits bowels too... lot of tea bowls were visible as well.
    ---------
Amane lay on the bed in her room and was in the midst of thinking just like Kiriko.
"marriage ... .... with Seina?" Amane recollected when she first met seina.
(Although I told Kiriko it mockingly, for me it was still my first kiss ...) Amane's face has turned red from ear to ear.
(No! If I had a time machine id hit myself for saying that!) If she wanted to erase the memory Modern medical technology would have made it easy. But for Amane the memory of her first encounter with Seina was sacred. on the list of things she was most proud of doing in her life, there was no doubt that giving seina the opportunity to go out into space was on it.

Of course Seina had done a lot of good, but it was more important to her that seina had been nearby her this whole time but thinking about it didn't make her happy. she felt like she wanted to run off onto the beach in front of her.
"No, it's fine" but the beating of her heart grew quicker and it felt like her chest was about to burst
"ugh i just need to talk to someone about this!"
she thought about it and realized the only person she had to talk to was raireza she called her
"... ... I am pretty busy at the moment I'm sorry but i don't really have time to talk"

 As expected, Raireza had a long relationship with Amane and As soon as she saw her face, she knew what she wanted to talk about and was trying to get off the line with her.
Amane told her what was going on and they talked about their feelings between her and seina and raireza and ken for a while before reireza ended the call .
-------it was hard to read this section sorry , it substitutes for the airi comes over scene in the anime---

--------------
"Marriage ... ...." Ryoko was pondering it. "Ryoko" can be said to be her exterior public personality, pure decoration. she would do it if was necessary It would just be seen a duty to her and her feelings on the matter were free from the sweet feelings of romantic love.
She was a very ordinary girl. However, unknowingly she had grown severely as a person recently from how she was raised. When she infiltrated into the Academy as a spy and got her transforming ability, "Erma", of course was just a mask. However, because she met Seina, "Erma" had completely formed an ego of her own, and her spirit was torn apart and split between the strong mission of "Ryoko" and the feeling of erma.
 Of course, at first, "Ryoko" was her true heart "Erma" was a fictional person, but "Ryoko" had a heavy mission and position and heavy responsibility. And there was no room for her to even consider having true feelings. After all, she was driven to achieve her missions by any means and had a heavy responsibility to bear in doing so, and then she met seina and that changed.

 When Ryoko was caught and released from all that pressure, her two ego's should have merged into one. However, since she found out she was a princess of Balta, she left the two egos un-integrated. but both sides recognized each other's existence and shared values.
 Ryoko turned into Erma and thought about marriage again.
"!!"
 her face turned red and her heart beat fast. Just thinking about it was embarrassing and made her heart flutter.
"myaaaaaaaaa!"
 Elma rolled around happily
"big sister Erma..."
"aaaah!!! ??" cried Erma jumping up in the air like a surprised cat
"Ah ...... Acha?!" Acha looked at Erma from the door with a strange look. she was at a loss as to how she should have judged Erma 's actions.
"Go home." Erma said
"I am home" her smile calmed Erma she realized there was a misunderstanding and rushed to acha to hug her

"you're back early early, have you finished already?"
"Yes"Erma checked the time and saw it was already near lunch. she noticed that Acha was still in the clothes she was wearing when she went out, she got her some new clothes.
"Thank you"
"Well, go on and change your clothes," That said, she saw Acha off. Karen who was waiting in the corridor bowed to Erma, to great her.
"This is kind of nice isn't it?"
------------

"big sister Neiju, I'm home now."
 Acha who had changed into casual clothes came to Neiju's room.
"oh already? how did it go?"
"good, there are lots of things I don't understand, but every day from now on, the person in charge is going to come to pick me up and I can tell you all about it"
"that sounds good"neiju was glad to see acha smile.

"big sister Neeju, why hasn't that one Fuku returned yet?"
"it will take her some time, I think she will come back by supper."
"... is she sick?" Acha looked up at Neiju uneasily.
"No, she's not sick, Miki was originally a human, but she lost her body."
"how did she get that body?"
"That body was made from a part of Fuku-chan she was put in there by... well, by a bad magician."
"A bad magician!"
"yes... ... a bad magician put her back in a weird body... this picture here is what she used to look like."

"can fuku look like that too?"
"Since Fuku is about a year old, she's still a baby, but she can eventually."
"yay... ...." a projection of an adult woman appeared before Acha's eyes.
"Do'nt be surprised, because it's just a picture"

"... .... That woman, she looks a bit like Neiju older sister"
"Correct, this will be me when i became an adult"
"Beautiful, just like Tennyo-sama ..."
"Thank you"

"Is this also magic?" from acha's perspective this world was one filled with gods and magicians. And science was magical. so if it made it easier for Acha to understand, there was no need to correct it.
"Yes, and you can do it too Acha" beside Neiju's picture, Acha' s adult figure emerged.
"Wow!" Acha clung to Neiju in suprise.
"...... Acha is also amazing looking, I'm a bit surprised." Erma was an uncommon Wau of white hair, but Acha, a wau of golden hair was even more rare.

"Hehe" Neeju decided to try on a simulation of acha's shrine maden outfit on the models
a simulation of kiriko was also there. the three of them looked amazing.
 
"When you also get bigger, Seina will be petrified." acha said
"huh?"
"This is a costume for when a shrine maiden wishes to marry the brave man of the idol."
"Oh, that's right ............ !"

she was a little confused by the word marriage that came out of Acha, but still imagined that future. But what she was interested in more than that was the sight of Kiriko also dressed in this costume and the arranged side by side. she imagine the reaction of Seina seeing them like that and laughed
"ahahaha ...... Spectacular... it'll be spectacular, don't you think? I want to try it"
 Acha stared at her strangely but neiju couldn't stop laughing.
----------------------

Washu, Seto, Airi, Mikami had gathered in the secret workshop in Amane 's penthouse basement after a long absence. The figures were gathered in the dark like witches, no, like demon' s gathering.
"so, that's why groups of four people reverse the vector of the probability with Seina..."
"I wonder if zinv is involved.... And Miki, Kirche, and D, Fuku are all about the same as the original four people in astral shape"
"Its a miraculous thing to trace back his bias to the root cause, it's regrettable that we can't disclose this information right away, everyone will get angry ...."  
"There was a lot of technical information kept confidential to philosophers, but regarding this issue, faculties and researchers involved in gathering the information were split up and diversified, and so it wasn't possible for any of them to disclose the information to each other, but keeping this information confidential could potentially delay scientific development by millennium. "

"Especially since Airi-sama is the president of the academy, we dont want to be blamed for impeding the development of the academy's science, but the amount of backlash we'll receive over holding out on this will be amazing ohoho" mikami said
"Before we unveil this I might just have to take a conveniently timed secret sabbatical! Even then this is going to be a headache.In regard to ZINV, though I say we go ahead and present this information.. "
------------I deleted a lot after this point none of it is important and it was hard to read for me sorry basically they just discuss clerical matters and ponder turning the island into an embassy-----------