Skip to main content

GXP 17 Chapter 12 machine




12 "The world has nothing in all"






Separating from two magicians, Barry Gal headed for a personal office in a corner of the Guild market. When locking the entrance door, you pass through the reception room in front and enter the office in the back. And I opened the door of the costume dance in the back. There is almost no empty box and only one work clothes is hanging. Once you confirm it and close the door once,


" ............




Casting things like spells and opening the door again, it was a dark space. Barry Gal entered a step without hesitation, and came out of the dance in the Helleras' study in the lord's house on the hill next moment.


"Did you go well?"


So it was Lord there, Elrera, who called out to Barry Gal.


"Of course, of course, both of them were completely emptied, of course, that's why they have that reimbursement expenses?"


"Evidence .... No, witness ... All the aristocrat involved if there is even it, you can do a thief, if there is a confiscated wealth it is easy to make up, is not it?"


Barry gal hands the package of the demonic crystal to Ellea with smile and smile . However, Elela 's eyes that received it in a good mood became rugged objects, clear and blue lines emerged clearly in the temple.


" ... ... Hey Barry Gal. What about this cloth?"


"It is said that Jobia is a cloth of a sealed garment ... but what about it?"


"That girl, my underwear!"


Still, it looks like a gentle expression that is still meek. It is quite powerful because of the synergistic effect of inverted triangular glasses that I use to make the impression tighten, in order to give dignity as a lord. It's a shameless "great angel demonic".


" ...... I thought it was a soft cloth somewhat ... ... really ?!?




"There is no doubt that the family crest of the house is in the design of the piercing, so Barry Gal did not notice?"


"I certainly thought that I remember it so much ... normal ... I guess it's nothing like normal, so ... ... Is it really unusual ?"




"If you do such a thing, that woman will kill you!"


"Wait, I'm a friend, so what if you smile and forgive me? Would you be hungry if you think of stupid dogs?"


To this stupid interaction, Barry Gal finally breathed a sigh of relief whether it was released from the pressure of the mission. And as a house that you know without permission, take out treasured wines from a small wine cellar next to the reception desk and pull out the stopper.


Because the content of the story is paying only for the contents, there is no maid that stops that act. But in any case Barry Gal touches the butt of a maid with a tavern feeling, so it has no deterrent and constantly keeps Herairea to let it go.


"You are too stupid! Do you know how difficult I am struggling with that big fool?"


"From me, both are similar, but ... Once I think that it is sarcastic for that degree, I think that it is a lighter person for Jovia."


"If it's you can say it directly to me! If you do not understand the usual translation, you will hear it without complaining if you do not understand it!"


" I do not hear it ... Well, you seemed to be getting out of the mouth, because he hates those things from you"


"There is a good thing if you hit me, she, do you know that it's a messy stuff if you accumulate it strange?"


"I know exactly that it is good for diverging, so I will push it on that."


That's a known season. To give to an older woman's toy with a habit, I can see through it firmly.


"It feels sorry for me indeed though ... but it can not be helped anyhow. Anyhow I will use this guy and diverge together with feces."


While looking at the packet, Herrera made a smile that was so subtle. That is a more horrible look than the previous Waka face.


"At the same time, the royal family is also deeply involved in using the dangerous artifacts on purpose, and the work is profound, because the royal family is also the reason why it has to be done in the first place, so do not do it unnecessarily."


"There is no use at the time of the great battle to fight off the budget to fight against the rank of the rank, and if it is a decent man, I will not use black curse artifacts."


"That's true"


" ... ... When will Elixir be?"


"It is supposed to receive one piece of ordinary goods owned by Jobia"


"Hey! It's a superb item that there is no more black curse salt, and there are lots of masses, right? Because you can make rare classes, please do not say good-bye and tell them to pass it!"


"Jovia says" If you can create an undead road, would you hand it over, is it? "I do not want to get involved."


It is the legendary death emperor who changed all living things of living beings of one continent to undead.


"What, it is it? It is not as disastrous as the Ancient Dragon!"


"It is said that it is an act of curing all diseases and reviving even the dead, that is to say it is an act of undeading.The extraportion is the same as you think about. Even if you restore the extremity loss, you recover Because it is the usual hand and foot of that person It is common sense that the exercised limbs do not regenerate and it is common sense that the rehabilitation period afterwards is necessary.Around when it is not so well known, Because it seems that there were so many. "


In other words, even if there is a deficit accident during the battle, if you drink even the extra potion, those who assumed that battle continuation is possible in the same condition will be destroyed due to poor regenerating limbs.


"Elixir is like a gamble when it is not inevitable, so if you use safely and securely" You should observe dosage regulation "


"Do you know that much court magician?"


"He knows that he knows" It's not common to master it ", and he is asked to rely on that, he says," It's definitely not a decent mental condition, so it's decided to overdo it! You are not familiar with the gossip of? "


"Huh! It's okay, I will kill himself if I die, it is irrelevant here"


"Although Cook 's, even one of Jobia has triple the effectiveness of usual, it was said that a similar accident might happen"


By the way "No matter what I do not drink! Saying in the face of the doya, Barry Gal did not tell it because it is unknown in meaning .


" ... I, I dislike that daughter ... Oh, it was not my daughter's age anymore.


Is it regrettable that you read the inside of my heart, Erera looked like a sudden face. Well there are each other, but Barry Gal swallowed that word.


"I have insects on Gand, so leave it to me there."


"I'm already letting out the bee, in the report I've already gone outside the city, I'm monitoring the pits' nest holes."


"Well, this is not a question of the mischief of the kid of the house by this?"


As soon as there is no use here, we drink the cup of wine with the guy. I put a lid on the wine and put it in the magic bag and stand up.


" Barry Gal ... It was bad to let me do a bad job."


"It does not matter if I do not disturb the boy of my house"


To a more straightforward apology of Herrera Barry Gall will be replied in joke.


"Fluoride ...... " If Mabiya 's thoughts are real, I will give up here from here.


In this way, Seina became a sacrifice to "an able transformation".




" ... Is that so ... Cheat's father?"


Barry gal came home through Guild 's office. I called Seina into the drawing room and explained the upcoming thing, but of course the truth is not as it is. It's just that Cheat's father was betrayed by his companion and sacrificed forbidden. I was listening to the subjects calmly whether Seina was also prepared to some extent.


"If you used the banning artifact magic in the streets, the residents can be relieved and, above all, that shock will be to the boy, so if you are left with a dead body buried Although it will be possible ... So ostensibly as an offender as a criminal slave, it will become a form of heavy labor there for the rest of my life, so please do so. "


"Okay ... ... so cheat?"


"I am already attracting to my mother.Although I am a solid woman, I am safe.And some of the confiscated assets are arranged to be paid to the victim, a boy and cheat. There will be a variety of emotions, but my father was working together with them so it's self-income. "


"If you can give me the cheat for me as well"


"Sorry, but as soon as the little monk is declining, it is better to stop giving it away after receiving it, is there more money related to the pit that the little monk keeps?"


"Oh, yes"


"But it's okay to make it three-tenten properly, since more money than the correct reward is often harmful"


" ... OK, I understand." That's right.


To use a lot of money, it is necessary to have experience. It is possible to train if it can earn himself, but if it goes beyond that it will be a profit on the spot. It is not possible to carry out ongoing training, often breaking down oneself. Then you do not receive it at all, or you do not use it at all, it is the best.


"Do not be disappointed, I will not stop until the sales of ProSheet and extra potion, even if you add that, it will be a considerable amount"


"Ah ~ ~ ~ That was right."


Seina remembered the reaction of the two people when he heard the amount of proshet, Seina comprehended.


"Anyhow that kid would have talked with her mother in the future and as a result I do not know what will happen tomorrow, but if you are just a couple and a small priest and Gushka, you can put another child who is shaken"






The next morning, as usual I went to the auditorium of Guild , there was a cheat next to Gushka. Moreover, thankfully I thanked Seina with a smiling smile.


"Cheat ... is it okay?"


"Yeah, I also talked to Mother a lot, yesterday .... I slept together."


What I found there is the expression of joy and deep relief that I can stay with my mother. There is no feeling like being always afraid somewhere as usual, and it is full of animation. It is doubtful that he was sleeping properly with his father when I think about it.


"Things about Dad ... actually I was talking with Mom for a while ago because my brother got better and my dad got absent from home ...... "


"Rasca called us all over and the parents of the children who had avoided it until now came to care little by little Although there were things about Cheat's father, It was also great that the achievements of our parties came high, and Guild people were also helping us with various things. "


Cheat's mother is an active hunter adventurer. If the guild staff and the parents of the pit boss cooperate together, it is easy for cheat's father to inquire the two without being noticed.


"Was that so ... ? "


"I caught Mr. Seina a while, people on Guild are gone, and there are also things that have improved ventilation. I think that the progress of work has become smooth as well "


"That's right. The exchange of communication became better, and there is a feeling that the staff member actively moves variously "


"I thought about my father someday, I thought it would be something like this ... but I have neither mother nor Sister."


"Because the party is like a family member"


Gushka smiled with his hand on the cheek's shoulder. She seems to be relieved of this situation more than cheat.


"But I'm sorry, my brother, I was told that Mother wanted to say a thank you, but I guess you have a quest that you can not remove by all means and you can meet again at a later date."


"I got a worry ... It's okay to calm down later, but cheat ... ... "


"You can take me to my house any more, if you eat meals and a bath here, I'll just go back to bed."


"Even if the bath does not enter for two days a day separately ... Good!"


Gushka's hand on the cheat's shoulder is grasped nicely and the cheat is silent.


"Seina Oka-chan, please help me again"


"Oh, you have to make sure you do not worry about your mother, so let's change your mood, I will work hard today, but I feel calm, I feel calm as usual at such times."


It is also a word to say to Seina himself. Because of Seina 's experience, such times are the most dangerous.


× × ×  


With Seina's advice and attentiveness, today's pit hunting ended without any injuries.


The goodness of cheat's memory is also a high level of learning ability. I remember exactly one word of the seina, and gradually it is beginning to show the flexibility to use it even in other situations. Unfortunately for that matter, although it is unparalleled, the amount of information accumulated and the ability to retrieve it instantaneously are high. It is not a type to know ten by listening to one, but I will never forget it if I hear ten. Most of all, hunting adventurers, most of which form parties. Other people can compensate for the skill that is not enough for cheat, and the cheat also has abilities that others do not have.


And above all, my father's problem has been solved, so the seina parties and the surrounding atmosphere is also good. In a sense, today was the day when the ability as a party was fully demonstrated with accumulated knowledge.




"Today it ended safely"


As usual, first go to the bath, Seina exaggerates the cheat, then washes the women's hair with Gushka and ten people only, and gets a seat of lively crisp pot at the cafeteria of the example and arrives at the seat.


"Thank you for your hard work today, thanks to my older brother, I was able to experience a lot and I gained confidence."


"I am glad to say so."


Actually, for quite a while Seina did not use any abilities, so they were hunting at the initiative of the two. I am convinced that even with anybody with whom I can work well.


"It's up to today with me, but are you deciding what to do next, what's up?"


"That's what it is, actually Rasca says he wants to enter after his brother comes out"


"Well, but she has a party but is it okay?"


"The party with that boy seems to break up,"


"It also said that from there."


"Did you mean ... ... did you fight?"


Seina's concern is about the subsequent feud. I am worried that the two who were parties of Rasca have a grudge against Gushka.


"No, but it seems that it was the chance to hunt with us, but since we found each other's future goals to be different from clear, we would like to make a party for the future from now is"


"Okay ... but it is quite solid, do not you think?"


"People who do things like apprentices of hunting adventurers hunting in the near future come out at that age.It is recognized as an official hunting adventurer in 15, but in that one year Before graduating from pit hunting, I will begin training at the closely related demonic tree, so it's preparing for that. "


"When the party at the time of pit hunting is going well, there are many things to keep that party even if you become a hunting adventure as it is.There are many hunters adventurers from neighborhood from this neighborhood so many parties It is easy to set up, but it will be hard to find if you become a compatible partner and it will take time to become familiar with it. "


"Well, they certainly wanted to aim at the abyss of the Demon Ocean, but then I wish to screen the party at the moment ... ... but have you heard that there are five basic parties?"


"When three people become the axis, it is easy to organize parties, and as it is still numerous, it is easy to pass opinions."


"Think about it a lot ... ... But is cheat a good one?"


"I have not decided what I'd like to do yet ... So let's think carefully, it is still a long way to graduate from a pit boy, so I have a lot of things to remember here."


"Okay, I will raise a consultation if there is something."


Seina became pleased with various signs. By the way Gusuka and Cheat replaced each other, and finished the bucket pot firmly.


"Perhaps ... ... was that you were anxious and appetite? "


"If so, it was worth having a lot of difficulties"


But this does not mean that the amount of food you can eat will not increase, aside from the appetite of Seina. As usual, half of the seasonal saucepan and two loaf of bread was thankfully stockpiled.


× × ×  


"A little boy who was having trouble to this day. Anything ends safely and anything is anything ... ... and today's grades are in the eighth place at all parties."


When I returned to the auditorium, Barry Gal was in charge of today 's performance announcement as well as the first day .


"Were not the first place truly impossible, I wonder if it was a little difficult because the stream was entering in the place?"


"Instead, I learned a lot."


"Yeah, it was fun"


Basically there is no doubt that the pits hate water. If there is another route to escape, it is natural that you choose that route. So when the river enters, the number of nests decreases a little.


"But there is nothing to be pessimistic.The number of successive captures and weights in this section is the top.Because the party who took charge of this place is the highest in the past, the 50th place is the highest, so the eighth place is pretty It is a good result, because it is the ability to be stable even under such difficult conditions, I will do my best in the future. "


Barry Gal's compliment, Gushka and cheat loose.


"Well. The total number of pit 188, weight 676, 8 kilometers and a total of 33 's ten thousand 8400 end. It looks like that place is Lin Similarly individual because capture is difficult was the large"


The most relieved to the words heard from Barry Gal, it is still cheet that seemed happy. In any case, the money distributed this time will be his earnings. In a sense, he is like a starting salary.


"The next additional reward, finally the investigation of the first day's forest is over.If the guys of Magical Pharmacy Guild did not stick, I did a quick investigation ... ... Well because there are no choices as to Proshet's case, anyway Queen King was not confirmed, and the maps you made are almost confirmed to be correct. "


"Almost, is it?"


"Oh, as a lot of guys got in there and it was full of holes, the pit was alarmed and digging new aisles around here ... The information for that was added and changed, but the position of the burrow itself Because it was accurate, 500,000 will be paid. "


"Well, that is ... .... "


Three people, including Seina this time, became a surprise expression.


"Do you think it's a lot?" However, depending on the presence or absence of advance information and precision, the success rate and danger level of the quest will change dramatically, there are foolish who disregard the investigation activity and look down on those who do it, but It is worth that much, as it is predicted that the number of pit catch will increase by 30% in this forest area, that amount is natural. "


"I see.


With Seina Gusuka and cheet also acknowledged deeply. From these places you get the necessary knowledge as a hunting adventurer.


"Next is Proshet's case ...... I got an extra potion auction result made from that ... Well that bid price and quantity are confidential, so you can say that your share is 11.7 million EN."


"" " !! " "


As for this amount of money, three people in Seina also opened this eyes as much as possible. It was not a miracle, not much to say that I did not raise my voice.


"Finally, 3 million en is paid as monthly special compensation reward"


"" " ............ " "


It is already feeling that the amount of money is already too big and my head is not turning. Especially for Gushka and Cheat, the digits to calculate are larger than usual, so half consciousness is flying.


"Cook Kook.This is like buying a future of you etc. There is speculation that we want to enclose excellent talent.The most reasonable amount comes out is the result of several quite unusual circumstances overlapping. Because the breakdown of the reward is confidential, there were so many things I should just think about it. "


" ...... Barry Gal. If that is all there is to it, please do that."


"Oh, I've calculated it properly"


, Barry Gal delivers the memo which was pinched in the book while grinning to Gushka and cheat.


"Well ............ !




Gushka blocked the mouth of the cheet which tried to raise his voice. After seeing that the cheat settled a little later, after asking whether it was OK several times, I released that hand.


" What is this ... ... what, Onii-chan?"


But the eyes of the cheet which seemed to be calm was empty. And Gusuka is feeling a little confused.


"One third of the total revenue of this month, it's your reward, I told you on the first day, is not it?"


" ... ... What?"


The cheat seemed to be unable to swallow immediately, and saw Gushka. On the other hand, Guska gently tapped her shoulder and reassured. She understood the meaning of Seina's words from the beginning.


"But, Onii-chan, this is a bit too much .... "


"Well, well I never thought that it would be this way .... But it seems okay if you hand it over, of course it's a form of saving money to Guild , but my mom should already have explained the circumstances."


"Well, even this ... "


"Your legitimate reward, for the sake of the future it is better for as many as you can"


"Onii-chan ...... "


" Hmmm ... Cheat ... and Gushka too."


Barry gal begins talking with feeling like being full .


"This is also a test for you"


"Trial, is it?"


"Hunting adventurers sometimes get such a big reward, but there are also people who bring themselves down because of that, trying to hate plain jobs, felt bored, get high rewards Or you will get orders for quests that do not match yourself. "


" ... .... Dad"


"It is unfortunate that such an example was close to you, but it is also a luck in a way that it taught us what kind of result that results, so you guys do not. "


""Yes""


Cheet and Guschka were ashamed to inscribe the words of Barry Gal. Incidentally, at cheat later, there is a deposit of 100 million units related to "salt of black curse", and both mothers and children will faint. But fortunately the mother of a veteran active hunter adventurer, Chet's mother, had the help of the family of Gushka, and never lost his ordinary life.




"If this is an adult, you are citing a celebration somewhere at the bar or something"


"I'm still under age. Either way I absolutely will not drink alcohol "


Gusuka and they immediately consulted with their parents about the current account, so they quickly left Guild with an escort. Regarding cheat, mother was absent from quest, but already reported on this matter, and Gushka 's father was taking charge as an alternative, so he was talking with Guild .


" Barry Gal, I think it's okay, but they are two parents ... What kind of person is this?"


While heading to the office of Barry Gal, Seina asked while care about the auditor who no one was.


"Gahahaha. Is not that worrying because the amount is too bigger than I expected, so it's okay, because I am a middle-class, advanced level hunter adventurer on both parents, so I will not get lost at that much money. You should leave your guidance to children. "


"Is that so?


"However, it is probably a number to earn in a month in the Pitt Kozo, it will take time to convince many, Gahahahah!"


"Ha ... ... Well anyway, the load of the shoulder went down in various ways, it is hard to become a side to teach people."


"In that case it was more familiar than I thought?"


"In the case of Ms. Seina, even the decorations have a great experience as Captain Kamidake "


"Is it such a thing? "


"No experience will be in vain"


Barry Gal and Seina entered the office, separated from the outside bustle. Sit on the sofa and take out tea from the magic boxes purchased from a coffee shop on the way.


"It was a hard work anyway, so this time I knew that the kid had enough qualities, which would have been convincing on Guild as well."


"What happened?"


"That goblin kid is a result of a squirming move, so attach it to my house watchfully"


"Haha, I do not think so."


"Have you noticed, cheek, good,"


Barry gull pleased with satisfaction with his arms folded.


"There is nothing to do with the goblin criminal himself, but if you give out the name of the house even then it gets treated accordingly, so we have rumored the rumors of the little monks here and there."


"So is Guild feeling suspicious about me?"


"But Guild also turns to the guard if you know that the boy will benefit, because you can do a lot of cleaning as well and the ventilation is getting better and you will not be misled by the reputation of the goblin nuns who were originally reputed I guess. "


"That reminds me, I spoke to the museum on the day I first went outside, but I left it to those who were looking for him but went away, but I did not report it, because I did not report it, Was it good? "


"Because it's not a shame, I will not interfere with that, so I have received reports from Nana and I did not ask the kid to ask anything anything, right? Well that's what they said, I was caught up and clutched down and I blew through the little boy. "


"Well then, is it because of me that I was suspected?"


"The same thing happened sooner or later, but thanks to him that he was able to break up the troublesome people who were crying out with Cheat's father, which was a nice thank you for this, and I could do a big cleaning of the Guild not just. the city is also the same. a little regret, of goblin Pis Guild but thing that could not expulsion, gingham ...... I because as parents of that Goblin boy is, such a scandal would not be recognized. "


"Political consideration is an unavoidable place, is not it?"


"It will blow elsewhere, but there are things here, and no one will believe it. Either way never will you be around us again."


"It sounds like a wonderful decoy role"


"Oh , was it like that the inside of Guild changed?"


Not all of them were alike, I felt like I was wary somewhere about the atmosphere of some people, but since Seina has become commonplace in Earth in the first place, I did not care It is.


"This means that the task of the boy is accomplished: 10 million as a special reward for a small priest.A most quickly I am going to the place, Gahahahah!"


"I am surprised that there is reward ... .... "


"As a result of the movement of the boy, if there is a result, the reward according to it will be the same as the pit hunting.Even just by cleaning the guild , wasteful expenses reduction and efficiency improvement Improvement of security improvement in the city If you gather it will be that much money.If you think about the future, you have to pay the edge money and you should have paid more, but if you think about the boy who is "the mentor of Mabiya", leave a lender on it I do not think that's bad, Gahahahah! "


"Ha ... ... I see."


"Anyway the groundwork is in place, as the kid is accepted by this city and Guild , we can proceed to the next stage."


"Next step?"


"Will it be a hunting adventurer, or is it better for a pit boy?"


"Ah ah ah ah! I want to be sure of course! Hunting adventurer! Because I enjoyed pit hunting, I forgot."


"Gahah ha ha! That's a good thing - those who can enjoy pit hunting have the qualities of hunting adventurers, so will we go to official registration even tomorrow?"


"Yes!"


Seina reproached with a full smile. It resembled exhilaration when it first came into space.


"Looking happy and above all, do not forget the purpose. Besides, I feel sorry if I have to go pick up ZINV as soon as possible "


"I have not forgotten. Because it is a hunting adventurer for that ... ... But will not it not be fun? Because it's an adventurer? "


As I went up to space, Seina got a place much larger than the Earth and people who accept me. And at the same time it was also a thing that went into the framework of society. Although there was joy that was needed, it is true that Seina's effect was too large and wide, so on the contrary there was no sense of reality.


Even here the basics are the same, but the walk is slowly visible. It is direct as to what kind of results your work has and how the compensation will occur. Hunting a lot of pits will increase income. It is really simple.


"You can become an adventurer"


While keeping the joy of wanting to shout, Seina still took a step back after Barry Gal.






Tenchi useless! GXP 17th volume · finished




Afterword






Note: We recommend that you read the after-mentioned theater after reading the text.




*************************************


Concluding Theater Part 14




I have a fairy in front of me.


When I was sleeping with a cold, my sisters were busy with work, when I was sleeping in bed alone, when I really missed and my tears seemed to spill,


"Oh no, are you OK?"


Unnoticed, fairy who appears and strobes me beside me.


My hair is the same gold as mine. But I am honey, but the fairy is golden like a sunny day, so it looks thin and soft.


The skin is the same as Karen 's older sister, is it feeling well tanned? But smooth skin and beautiful skin.


Eyes are the color that shines when the light of the sun enters the "holy spring" of the cave where he used to live. It is similar to the color of the ocean of Kamidake , a beautiful, beautiful, jewel-like blue that can be sucked in.


That gentle smile looks like a sunny day that began to rise in the desert morning.


Pokapoka and warm with Honwaka.


( ...... Mother is such a feeling?


I left it in the star I was born, mother ...... Because it is a shrine maiden, I could not live with them, but when I saw them they made me very tender, but somewhere somewhere ... well I do not know but it is not a shrine maiden, Feeling out of power? I feel better than my brother somehow?


Your rabbit's older sister who takes care of you,


"Shota! Shota! "


What am I that I mean? Even if I heard, Pyokotan Pyokotan jumped over ... ... a little broken feeling? But the sister of a dog ears taught me a lot of secretly.


( ... ... I wish Seina 's older brother was Lori)


"Oh, it looks like fun .... What are you thinking?"


It is also secret to Fairy. It is a secret until I can meet my brother.


Because my sisters are doing their best, I do not even say selfishness.


( Even Fuku is working ... probably?


Fuku always talks with Mr. Honey cats happily. So, I think a bit different.


"It is the job! No matter who you say is a job! "


Even a little broken rabbit ear sister and canine ear sister, together this time, it is a seriously serious face, so it seems like that surely.


So I will do my best. Seina so meet early with your brother, not a say selfish.


(But ... I want to see you soon)


It is the same as Fairy, like a sun, Seina Onii.


... ... I am getting sleepy again. I have neither cough nor nose, but my beautiful older sister .... It was not ... ... Onii-chan, I have a cold.


Even when the place of your chest comes hot, become very sleepy ... sleepy ... .


"OH DEAR, I No tail drowsiness ...... rest, Acha -chan"


Yup. Good night, " Fairy who closely resembles Mitoto 's aunt.


I woke up Once ...... Seina brother, be nice and have come back ...... .




" ... .... Mia?"


You work with (staff your sister-like side-story) Petit Washu graces, cultivate excellent talent and plenty, Fuku is Acha came back in a hurry to the original.


I wanted to talk about various things, but I have to say I have told Kirche , the top of the Fuku chances moral department , that I should not disturb the place I fall asleep, so I am patient.


"Mi?"


While I was out, I was a bit uneasy whether Acha was not missing , but I am relieved as Mitoto 's scent reminds me . The officials' sisters seem to think that it is an imagination for keeping Acha 's heart calm, but for those who do not know the person Mitoto , it is certain that the unknown human beings enter this place, Understanding does not come. Then, it is best to explain to Acha, who is enjoying the visit as "fairy" who borrowed the form. Of course , if you explain a word to Kiriko, you may have known that it is the real Mitoto in one shot, but for Acha the fairy has a dream and Acha also accepts it.


" ... ... Mya"


And Fuku looks at the monopods sofa located in the corner of the large room.


" ............




There is a D who was looking at everything, silently raising his forefoot and responding to it.


When Fuku confirmed it, he gently rubbed Acha as if he was relieved , laying his body close to her and closing his eyes.






the end


*************************************






I am sorry for being late, it is the third volume of Kenzo. There were also various things this time.




In the middle of the night, the sound that something breaks and the voice that people make.


Well it is close to the station and drunkards and students are occasionally making noise, so feeling like "I'm fine at midnight", I got sleepy soon became stronger, so I thought I should go to bed Suddenly burning smelling I notice.


I had an electric fan heater in my feet, making it a simple knot with a blanket, I thought that's why, but there is no smell there. As usual a few people of hustle and bustle and sound something is broken in succession outside ...... if you look at the outside from No way To think in the front door of the viewing lens, apartment across the street, which was across the road is illuminated in red light ...... .


I hurriedly wear trousers and jackets, going out and looking down, the fire pillar from the first floor of the building next door.


(At this stage, it is impossible to extinguish human power any more)


Even if you go out, you just can not do anything. It will be field of experts. Go back to the room and think about bringing out when you have emergency. Backup HD for deposit passbooks and PC ...... PC is impossible. Even HD can not do everything. It is impossible to think about various collections etc. If you think so, there is nothing to bring out unexpectedly. I realized that I had almost no choice but to be amazed.


If it is an old movie or a drama, it becomes a scene of fire, one wrapping cloth wrapping. There are stolen people such as tans at a large october, but when thinking carefully, in the old days most of the people 's wealth is one dance. There are words such as "Tansu deposit" etc, but in many cases the deposit and savings and costumes are all the property of that person, in other words, most important things are gathered there. It is convenient for putting together luggage in a hurry!


If there was a spiny thread storage at such a time ...... While thinking about that shitty thing, experts sounded siren and appeared. Violent roar began echoed, "If there is a danger of catching fire, warning would come out," said Ya said in another Mihitotsu If that happens, in the frame of mind of giving up I, dressed to be to go out for the time being as it is immediately, home Wait. Fortunately, the outside bustle settles down in about three hours, there is no action to this place.


"It's already a limit? Alright? You tried hard. "


When, at dawn, remain to be invited to the futon's love, lost consciousness while being nestled in the arm, too lunch woke up, evening sleeping twice ...... feeling such Te, but it was for the time being safe, of a little I was in a state of missing concentration during my interval. Fire is scary. Beware of fire is really important. I felt it once again.


Well 5% of the cause it was delayed. After that, it is the location of the separate volume and the reason for my immaturity.


And if Anyway divide of, and fix the structure, plus the portion that is not enough, that it is as it is Seina it will be only in the story, was Tsugimaki scheduled Kiriko and plus our part, quantity If noticing is 70 percent eight premium What? In other words, if you write properly this amount together with the previous volume? When Well With respect to the sentence, there is still this Teitaraku ...... . It seems that this is incurable anymore.




Next time, Seina will finally finally have a way to hunting adventurers .... But in fact it was pleasant to write pits and it was fun to write, there are still episodes that I would like to write, but even if I have done such a thing I can not go to the universe on the continent to the sky.


Mr. Airo, seems to be seriously deprived of the role of Mr. Hentai who is not able to take turns. That hentai is, once, it is a magic-related aillike existence, but is not a heroine translation ... Is it ... ? It is a terrible, scary person who is also a great stopper, positive wife Kiriko , who knocks down. Well let's have my daughter do his best.


Noriyuki's fierce assault of other wise men, too, but "she" does not assert itself at all. As a result, it is surprising that Ainu Len is likely to be the most straightforward.


Well anyway Seina will challenge that monster with hunting adventurer apprentice training. Yes, I will challenge. But I thought whether romp, is a terrible trap is there ... .


And with that feeling, with the next volume.




Masaki Kajima