Skip to main content

Night Before the Carnival Vol.9: Goodbye 21st Century #1



This is the Companion Doujin to The true tenchi novels Or well rather it is my translation edit of them. The amount of text present in japanese expands greatly when put into english. So greatly in fact that I had to redesign most of the pages completely. 

Disclaimer: I'm no photoshop artist and Paint has no spellcheck.

This doujin also links to GXP and Dual eventually as well as Space Ship Agga Ruter.

Before we begin I also must note that it is interesting that it is labeled as Volume one. 

Perhaps there were meant to be more volumes and he has delayed them or just abandoned them.


Page 1: B1,B2,B3 and Tsunami coming to destroy them.
-----------


-----------

 -----------
-----------

 -----------
 -----------
-----------

 -----------
 -----------
 -----------


The end

The end commentary by kajishima machine translated:

Well ... Oh ... ... Well, it is my upcoming work schedule, but what I have decided to persistently say last year since last year, TV "Takkyubin (preliminary) of GXP GP" and "Tenchi useless It is two of ship emperor (third period). Next time ... maybe ... I will broadcast on next year, I think I can sell it (I thought the adult world would be dirty if I did not do this). Broadcasting stations etc. have not yet been decided, but because they want to make it terrestrial, I think that you will be able to see more people than "DUAL!", Apart from good or bad I will be able to hear opinions. As of June, GXP has already completed 26 scenarios in total, and it is a very satisfying content personally. TID U AL! Go - RP ž L Ž M Ž) A Mo 7 I am looking forward very much because I also wanted to do things I wanted to do. This time is going to involve as much as possible to the production of the work itself, but I can not say what was clear because there is a balance with the third term of Tenchi, but now I draw only one story. As I wrote in the book, my work is based on a single physical law world ("Photon" is a slightly different line, but the upper one is connected). I will aim to complete the big epic (?) In the future, but I do not know if I can make it. Tentatively GXP is its first step. Well, it is the 3rd term of Tenchi, but it is finally the director this time. There was also an opinion that most of the time (attitude) is the same as the director, so why did you say that you can not escape at last? However, it is a question of how to do drawing relations. I do not have the speed enough to concurrently serve both character design and total drawing director and supervision. I think that it is after the preparations before entering the original picture are over, but it is not likely to say so. Tenchi with uneasiness in the unknown area · · · · · · · Well if you touched the content thing whether it will open up again or not as to whether it is reasonable or not, supplementing with novel etc I will make unkind to become! I will become ... ... I am sorry. What kind of evaluation it will take place in the second phase, but I am planning to know it in advance. ..., but I would like to say that I will omit the setting explanation omitting the setting explanation. · In that sense it may be a professional disqualified work, but everyone involved, sorry about the stuff involved. If you are watching this, if someone who took part in heaven and earth had come, please join us with casual attention ... couscous. Even so, I started making Tenchi and have had various experiences to date. I felt a lot of contradiction in good things, bad things, common sense in production. However, although I refuse it in advance because of the honor of others, I will make no mistake that I am biased, in fact, I realize that my opinion is wrong There are also a few occurred events, the one who received the direct strike of the Kagoshima group Wegamama typhoon was a big disaster · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · It is also a fact that I've been touched, I still think so. It has been five or six years since the end of the second term · In the meantime, there were many stories saying the third term of Tenchi, but I could not shake my head vertically. There are personal circumstances, there are things that are not so. In fact, the big money and the things that a lot of people move are not so easily timed with each other. However, while I was doing that, I was occupied by the common sense that I thought would not go down ... Six years have eroded my mind. I thought variously to get rid of the monster. And again what I recognized was ... novelty. What I wanted to do with Tenchi · No, what I wanted to do and made Tenchi ... .... When I noticed it, my determination to do Tenchi came. And it should be an indicator of your way forward. However, it does not mean to make things like one period, and the possibility of becoming a completely different thing is higher. Tenchi is already going on 13 episodes. What is yourself looking for, the blue you want to reach


---------------------------------------------
page 13 (still part of the afterword)

I do not have pictures, but one thing I can say is that Kajishima wants to see Kajishima ... I just want to make a comfortable thing. Perhaps it may not be a finished product ... but it does not mean never immature. Although I say myself myself with biased things, it is also a personality in a good sense. Whatever such as One Padthan! Kajima can decide to make things that you can make ~ ~, here you declare (note, original only). It's pretty cool! (It's not a hot spring) It's what you want to see!
Finally, I hope that there are people who can support Kajima's desired things ...