Skip to main content

GXP 15 Chapter 6


Chapter 6
"Fairies' Banquet and After The Festival."


Ten hours later everyone was gathered together in a greenhouse like room.
"what kind of booze should we celebrate with?oh maybe some suicide liqueur"
sajyu transformed into a negligee like outfit reached into a stream and magically pulled out a bottle of liqueur to celebrate the formation of their unit and passed out shots as they drank and talked they got progressively drunker.

"It's been Five years since Mr. Hakuren gone over there ... I can't believe it what was she going to do if you hadn't come along?"
"Originally she planned spend well over over a hundred or even two hundred years there."
"Well then it's good she brought Seina and also that he agreed to help with the fight."
"Our battle is just about to start we shouldn't act like we've won just yet."
"Even so, it's awesome that were at this point."
"I just hope that our battles lead to peace ... ...."

"so.... souren, I heard from some of the aristocracy that your thinking about getting a sex change ." kaguya teased
"What who told you that!?"

"Oh! so it's true? well it's not a bad idea..."
with the technology in space, complete feminization was possible. Besides that, one could also also control a female type body as a separate body.
they teased him about this for a while.
"yeah you should do it."
"That's not true at all! Why would I do that!" Souren got angry but still looked pretty while doing so, this only fueled their teasing.
"oh come on, I bet you'd make a cute bride..."
"isn't it hard finding a girl to date looking like you do?"
"I know i looks like a girl but other then that I am a very ordinary man!"
"sure... I hear your into housework ...in  a way your more girly then most girls.."
" I've been trained since childhood to keep my place neat and I live on my own! What do you expect me to do? "
"... I expect you to get  a sex change..."
"..... UGH...."
" I bet you could make it as a candidate to marry seina if you did."
"........"
"Oh you have nothing to say to that? do you like that idea?"

".... I just have no will to argue with you anymore... besides seina needs to be handled carefully. Hakuren has her work cut out for her."
"It's really just cheaper to let the pirates steal things when you think about it. that's why our budget is so low right now. I think the only reason they are going along with this plan is because he has ZINV. his possession of it and her plan to bring him here is going to complicate things.I don't think the 5 house system will collapse any time soon but it sure isn't stable anymore."

"I hear hakuren has given up her right of inheritance to the throne... but it seems gyokuren is going to finally step up and accept the position as queen, of course that secures seina's position in a way. but now the only real power hakuren has is dependent on having ZINV."

"I hope he doesn't end up having to deal with one of the powerful knights i've heard they have like HIMIK"
"well this is seina, things are bound to get full scale with him here, if himik is real it's just a matter of time before he comes out of the woodwork."
"I guess, we may even see the "shadow guild" that's been rumored to exist"

"that organization that's said to have influence not only on renza's officials but also on the pirates? Do you really think such a thing exists?"
" I don't doubt it, the only question is are they on our side or against us and what's there relationship with HIMIK?"
"Well regardless HIMIK should be worried about zinv, if such an organization exists they no doubt are worried about someone with that much power, although you would think they would have anticipated something like already."
"You'd think that if they existed they would have done something to prevent this team from forming in the first place, Hmm... souren you should probably see about what else you can find out about that for the time being..."
"yes I will keep that in mind from now on."
and they kept chatting on through the night
----------------------------

the next morning seina woke up in a strange bed room in a panic
"eeeeeeeeh!"
Souren was asleep clinging to him
"what!?" seina noticed that souren smelled of liqueur so he figured he came into his bed while he was drunk.
seina asked his scourer's stone what was going on
"She seems to be ....."
"It's a he."
"roger that. I have classified her as a male. Her readings are difficult to capture due to and abnormality in his body, but it seems he will recover, he is in no danger "
"abnormalities? what do you mean?"
"it seems something has warped his body due to him having a biased probability vector. but I am reading no physiological abnormalities right now"

seina couldn't move and debated in his head over whether or not he should confirm  that souren was a man. because souren looked like pretty girl clinging to him it made him feel weird and so he had the philosophers stone launch a video of acha and fuku to distract him.

It really didn't seem to be helping though.

"... ............"
And then. With a cute awakening voice, Souren slowly opened his eyes.
(AAH!!?)
It was like to gate to heaven had opened.

Seina was too taken aback to do anything. this was a surprise attack he was unprepared for. It was as if his sould had left his body.
(Ah ah ......)
his whole body became rigid with tension like he was caught committing a crime. Otherwise her would have embraced him reflexively.

souren instantly realized what was going on and jumped away while covering himself with a sheet
of course this was because he was a former member of Kaou royalty and their royalty were trained not to show so much skin.
"Oh no! ...sorry! uhm... is it ok if I go take a bath, I can't exactly go outside smelling like alcohol."
"Oh... yes... feel free to."
souren got up and went to take a bath.

seina went out to the garden to collect himself and  noticed the magi plants, They resembled a sort of vividly colored palm or banana tree.
"hmm a plant that allows people to use magic..."

"I'm done with my bath, seina you should hurry and wash up, I'll get everything else ready for today while you're in there."
seina was startled by souren he turned around to find him in a towel that was wrapped around his chest. The water had made his skin light pink and glossy. he couldn't think of him a man any more. "Oh uh... yes... yes... of course... " seina awkwardly headed to the bath.
---------

Seina thought that being alone in the bath would help calm him down. but the bath room was filled with stone statues and engravings of realistic depictions of naked women with beasts and and monsters. of course it was just really nice art, but seina was  a teenager so it was pure eye poison.
seina hurried up and washed up as fast as he could and got out.

"I made breakfast" Seina was met with souren in an apron dress making breakfast
breakfast was curry though and the smell distracted him.
"so how is it" at that point seina gave up on trying to see him as anything other then a women and just went with it.
"its delicious."

" I also made dessert try it"
"what is this weird fruit? It's delicious!"
"oh it comes off of the magi tree . it's a very useful plant and its used for many different things."
"I wonder if i can plant them in the kamidake."
"you'd need an isolated space or it would ruin the whole ecosystem."
"washu said I could make as many new sub-spaces in my ship as i wanted, but I'm still not sure how..."
"you should consult an engineer."

"You know you didn't have to make breakfast for me... aren't you a royal?"
"I'm used to it, I live on my own and do all my own housework."
"your not a bad cook either"
*sigh* "and yet I'm still single........ well... any ways, seina I want to apologize on behalf of the Kaou people, What your trying to do in eliminating the pirates is an impossible task for us, of course I don't have any power to formally do anything, but If you need anything at all just let me know and I'll try and get it for you while you're here."

(oh i see now) the reason he was over here was that he came to talk to seina alone in person about this.
"well it may seem impossible, but never the less I've chosen to do it."
"yes... however...." he hadn't really had much of a choice in being dragged off here.
"Where I'm from I was a pariah my bad luck only brought misfortune on others, but when i came into space my luck became an asset. I'm happy to help as long as my powers can be put to good use. "
"Oh really?"
"yes so please don't worry about me."
"oh is that so... Then I'll do my best to help you make your power an asset, please... save us."
he kneeled before seina and bowed
"Okay, I'll do the best that i can"He answered strongly. At this time Souren was positioned as a special "person" for Seina.
"Thank you. I appreciate it."
----------end of chapter---------------
I cut this thing down from 50 pages to like... 4... kajishima should have done the same honestly....
-----------------------------