Skip to main content

GXP 8 Chapter 3


 3 "A Boxed girl?"

After leaving the gravitational pull of Jurai, the Kamidake made a short distance jump and materialized outside the Juraian solar system.

"No problem with the jump systems, no abnormalities on the hull"Erma reported with a dissatisfied tone
"What's wrong? Is there a problem?"Amane asked her
"Oh, no, but... it's just too normal, it's surprisingly shocking, everything has gone so smoothly."
"Well it certainly is much better then what I expected, but ... we haven't tried to make it do anything all that special yet." she said
"... Well ... besides a normal hyper-space jump." Kiriko had on an expression that made it seem like she wanted to say something.
"What? It's something on your mind?"
"Is something wrong?" Following Amane, Seina also asked the anxious looking Kiriko.
"No, it's nothing captain, I just think we should still remain on guard in case something actually does go wrong."
"Well that's true, but this thing's stability in hyper space is amazing, there was almost no friction and as it's an ultra smooth ride."
"I want to make sure there are no abnormalities on the ship, May I run the diagnostic program?"
Kiriko looked toward Seina, who silently nodded.

"Ok everything checks out fine.let's jump off to our first destination and officially begin the mission, Captain, Please give me directions for our route."
"Roger that."Seina set the route.
"Route setting confirmed! hyperspace jump program loaded!"Then the Kamidake rushed into hyperspace again.

"no abnormalities so far."
"I wonder how the residential area is on this ship."
"I just came back from checking it out for you master."
"Oh, great! But you were just supposed to be stay on the bridge."
"Ha ha ha! thank you for your Praise and compliments!" NB laughed happily
"... ... You're not being praised" Seina said with loud voice. But it was equivalent to shouting as far as NB could hear it. But NB kept laughing while staying in a good mood.
"Everything is reading as good again." Kiriko smiled at Seina which calmed him down.

"Please tell me about the residential area soon"
"Of course." NB floated down from the sky to the unit in the center of the table.
"I'll just rest here for a bit"
When he touched it
"Gahrahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"
A flashing discharge came out of the unit, and the NB flew away and fell as white smoke rose from the table.

"Oh, Hey! Are you OK?"
"What, what, what?! What happened! What happened?"
Nb said in a loud voice that drowned out Seina 's worrying voice, and NB flew quickly and aimlessly around the bridge.
"Calm down NB"
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"
"Hey, NB !!"
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" NB flew around. he didn't hear seina. However……,
"You idiot, I told you not to get on top of there" Neiju said
"Why!?" NB stopped moving
"Do you like it when someone sits on your head?"
"......, but, it's different NB complained

"Captain, I've finished checking the status of the residential area"
Erma reported in a cool tone to break the tension.
"Can you brief me on them?"
"Oh wait, Erma wait! Wait a moment, please wait a moment !"
 NB scratched it's butt where the white smoke had come from against the table and accidentally turned off some monitors.
"In this new Kamidake, in addition to the bridge, there are many area's fixed in subspace, some of them are enormous. "
"Ah!"
"NB, let her finish"
"The residential subspace has room for up to fifty senior officers, and there are twenty captain class rooms, there's a big cafeteria and more, a large kitchen with a maximum capacity of 1000 people, a large athletic gym and pool, entertainment facilities, and medical facilities the likes of which I have never been seen, they are simply amazing!
"... ....this is... wow.... amazing ... ... is this for real?" amane exclaimed as she watched the facilities be projected.

"If you ever leave the GP, you can go into the tourism industry with a ship like this"
"It's also packed with a lot of stuff including tons of necessary supplies you need, I understand why NB was so eager to talk about it."

"It's also possible to recycle 80% of the consumable items on board".
"So it's unlikely our supplies will ever be exhausted, don't you think?"
" we don't want to have a repeat of what happened with Seto's package"
"That's true."

Seina had grown accustomed to being given exaggerated gifts like this. But the others were still puzzled by it.
"This ship has so many odd and expensive bells and whistles, it even has an an assortment of items and clothes" Kiriko and Erma glared at Amane in amazement.
"does it have a catalog?"

what was listed in the catalog was quite fancy, there were no everyday or ready to wear kind of items in it. erma looked stunned.
"these must be clothes washu designed. there made in quite an old style... oh whats this... wait.... is this for real?"
"Erma, what's wrong?"
"These are antiques!"Erma practically slammed her face into the monitor.
"What do you mean?"
"These are really old GP relics, you can find these used on the market at a considerably high price."
"How do you know about such things erma?"
"They're valued collectibles even among the Space Pirates, it's a status symbol to have these this incorporated into your ship, don't forget I am also Ryoko, I searched for these things when I was building my own ship."

"Oh, I see. so That's why you know so much."
"Well there pretty old almost all of these have been lost in accidents and warfare, the interior decorations aren't ever close to their original form due to aging or breakage .... but these are all originals in a new condition." Erma drooled while looking at the monitor.
"That's so much, there are so many ... ... this alone is a fortune."
"By the way, these marks indicate the model number... they say these are the original prototypes."
"Prototypes?"
"most items are made even better before there put out for mass production, these would be even better then what's on the market so it's a super rare item!"Erma was about start crying.

"I feel like Maybe Washu was just giving us stuff she had in the back of her storage room though."
"NB, Erma. Let's wrap it up for the night. we need to rest while we can ... ... Neiju, please choose your room." Kiriko said as she turned to Neiju.
"If that's the case, I want to sleep with big brother Seina tonight!"
"eh!?" Seina was dumbfounded the others all turned their eyes to Neiju all at once.
"Ms. Neiju you're old enough that you can sleep by yourself."
"I don't want to, what if i have a bad dream, I want to stay close to big brother seina."

(well... Ms. Neiju is still a kid and I don't think that Seina will do any strange things with her... but ...!) Kiriko had a hard time figuring out why neiju made her uncomfortable."
"It's alright you can stay with me. It's no problem" seina said
"~ ~ ok then, I will guide you Two to your room ~~"
NB said in a tour operator's voice, they headed upstairs.

------------------------------------------
NB opened the gate to the residential area. the aroma of vegetation came drifting from the other side.
"Wow, this place is huge."
As they got out of the gate, there was a large park in front of them about 100 meters wide. There was a house for the senior officers along the outer circumference of the park, and there was a staircase that led to the captain class house.
(If there was a world tree in the center, this would look similar to the residential area of ​​the royal ships. )
of course that was on a completely different scale but seina was still amazed he had been given such a ship.
"why don't we walk around before we go to bed?" neiju asked
"sure, I don't mind."
"alright!" Neiju began running around the park.
-----
"What do you think?" With an innocently frolicking Neiju on screen, Kiriko was monitoring the state of Seina from the bridge.
"Looks like she's having fun ... ...."
"Amane!"
"hmm... well Melmas is a planet that governs with a shrine maiden, isn't it?"
"Yes, and Neiju · Na · Melmas is the name of a shrine maiden who has reigned over Melmas for about 500 years."
"But from what I've heard she never leaves Melmas."
"Maybe she is a body double, or someone using a pseudonym? I wonder what her purpose here is?"
"You might be right on the body double thing."
"Whatever's going on she is certainly not an ordinary person. and she is way older then she seems."

"Wait... Seto is the whole reason she is on board with us. What if she tries something with seina-chan"Kiriko looked angry.
"NB will stop her if that happens, right? It still has Ethics provisions installed in it right."
"Yes... but they were installed by Airi-sama ... ...."

--------------------------------

"Oh, yes,the girl caught a ship with a man named Seina, the ship left just a while ago."
A man in a dark room was communicating with someone who was broadcasting anonymously It was only certain that the man calling wore juraiain clothing.
"... ... and this is the target video data, is it for real?"
"I shouldn't have to tell you that it is! Send the data quickly! "
"What's the route data?" "
"The route has not been set in advance, So I don't know"
"This is bullshit! I want route data! I paid a high price for this!"
"Hey now, I got this from the devil princess of jurai's server. The data I gave to you is already worth several times what you've given me."
"Okay! fine... but you owe me! "
"I'll let you know if they reach a relay point, otherwise why not run some predictions and try to leak the possible routes to various people to see who finds it for you first."
"... ... Hah! I was already planning on that! "the other party disconnected.
 At the same time that the other party disconnected, the room got brighter.
"Oh wow he didn't even notice me back here."

Seto stood behind the man and looked up at the ceiling with a shaky face.
The man transformed back into Kuisu · Panta.
"The bait has been laid out, let's move on to the next task."
Kuisu and Seto jumped into the next gate. It was a few seconds later when Gyokuren came into the room behind them.
-----------------------------------------
"Hehe, Ahaha!"As if dancing, Neiju ran through the trees of the park. then she took off her shoes and went into the creek
"Neiju-chan! be careful !!"Seina rushed over to her and nearly stepped on a small animal that jumped out of the bush but he changed the position of his foot trying to avoid it,and as a result he tripped on the moss on the floor and fell head first into the creek.
"big brother are you OK?"
"Haha, it's okay, I'm used to it" Seina laughed  and got up as Neiju rushed up to him worriedly.
"I'm more surprised that there are things living here."
"A simple ecosystem must have also been built to maintain this environment , it is amazing." neiju said looking around the creek. there were fish jumping out of it and small birds and insects flying in the sky. Neiju looked at it silently without saying anything. Seina remained silent so as not to disturb her, and waited for Neiju to say something.
-------------------------------------------
Mandatory translation note: (Wow! I haven't had to do one of these in a while)
This chapters title is Hakoiri girl
----箱入り娘----
or Boxed Girl
aka a klotski
Aka A sliding brick puzzle
from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klotski#Daughter_in_the_box
"Daughter in the box
Another Japanese variation uses the names of shogi pieces.The Daughter in the Box (Japanese name: hakoiri musume) wood puzzle depicts an "innocent young girl, who knows nothing of the world" trapped in a building. The largest piece is named "daughter", and other blocks are given names of other family members (like father, mother and so on).

other definitions from jisho:
1. girl who has led a sheltered life; pet daughter; naive girl; an ingenue​
2. wooden block puzzle; Daughter in the Box; Klotski​
---End mandatory note----
---------------------------------------
"Hey big brother"
 About ten minutes passed before Neiju spoke with her eyes still on the scenery.
"What is it?"
"I am actually a Hakoiri girl ( Boxed girl) "
箱入り娘
but seina understood this to mean
"I am actually a innocent young girl, who knows nothing of the world"
"You're still young isn't being innocent a good thing?"
"No, I mean I am a literal boxed girl"
"……Huh?"
"I am only ever taken out of my box when necessary, to keep me from getting broken or dirty, and then they shove me back into the box so that I won't ever be able to run away ..."

"Neiju chan?"
"Well, even if I say a box it really had about the the same amount of room as this space, and there are lots of luxury goods and tributes are given to me regularly ... ........."
Neiju sat down and placed her legs into to the stream and kicked the water back and forth gently as she stared at the swaying surface of the water.

"But it's an unnatural way to live.......... No one should live like that."
she murmured. Neiju stared at Seina and smiled. And suddenly the air in the residential area was wrapped in silence. It was the same atmosphere he had felt when he had first met Neiju - a mysterious atmosphere as if this space had become a cathedral.
"this time I finally will get out of the box ... ... ... ... I don't care what happens" Neiju's voice echoed.
"So, please defend me ... ..." she said in a tone that felt like she was giving a speech rather than an order.

"I understand, I will do as much for you as I can" said Seina, the silence collapsed and the sound came back to the room. The birds flew all at once, the fish struck the surface of the water, as though they were the bells of a cathedral ringing at once.
"!!?" For a moment, a surprised expression came to Neiju's face. But Seina was distracted by the noises and didn't notice it.

"Hey big brother, let's go home soon"she said when the bustle settled down. Neiju took Seina's hand.
"Is everything alright?"
"Yeah, I've chosen which house I want us to stay in. NB, please show me around."
"OK. follow me" NB started to move, Neiju continued to pull Seina.

"Have you never held hands with your siblings?" Neiju looked up at Seina who was acting awkward about her holding his hand as she asked him curiously.
"Oh ... uhm ... no I haven't ... Don't you know I'm bad luck?"
"Yeah, I heard from Seto, you have a bias in your probability vector"
"Well, because I don't want to cause any danger to Yoshiko, I've tried not to get too close to her."
"I feel sorry for her, it must be awful being unable to play with your older brother."
"Although I felt bad for her at first ....when she went into kindergarten she made friends in our neighborhood, so she didn't want to play together anyways."

"Oh Seina, you poor thing."
"Ha ha. Either way, I wouldn't be interested in playing anything girly that she would want to play, especially since I'm the older one, so it's not that big of a deal, and when were at home we still talked normally and she sometimes helped with my injuries or brought something for me to the hospital like a change of clothes ... Even if we could have played, there were many times when I was so injured that I just couldn't move."
"big brother, you poor thing."
"Honestly ... ...." Not only Neiju but also NB crying a little.
--------
"We've Arrived now" Nb announced
It was a Juraian-like house with a spacious staircase. It was large as expected of a house fit for the captain,it had a large garden, but no fences well there was a simple fence substitute made only of turf.
 From the garden, they could see the entire residential area, which was a magnificent view in a different sense from what they saw in the park.

"Well, let's get inside."
"Yeah, if you don't take a bath soon, you'll catch a cold"
"Our Clothes are dry we'll be okay ..."
"No, I have mud all over me, so let's go before we eat." Neiju said as they entered the front door.

-----

"Gaaaah!"
'Kiriko!' Amane shouted at Kiriko who stood up in a panic.
"Calm down, were are you running off too. I thought you were going to sit back and monitor the situation?"
"Well, yes ... ... but !!"
"Ms. Kiriko, don't you see that it's obvious she knows were watching and is just messing with us? besides Seina only sees her a sister, so nothing is going to happen ……hopefully."

"Erma, are you sure Seina isn't into loli's?"
"From what I've gathered he's normal, although it seems rather that he likes girls like his mother, I guess maybe older women too?"
"Erma, the story has derailed" Amane poked Erma with her elbow, Erma ehehehemed and continued her explanation.
"...... Anyway, Seina is obviously only showing sympathy towards that girl and her circumstances and her desire for protection, there's nothing to worry about."Amane and Erma went through each fact they could to get Kiriko to calm down.

"That is ... .... true.... but something is still bothering me ..."
" Kiriko, Seina's self-discipline is an extraordinary thing, think of how nothing has happened with him and us yet...and Hakuren, especially Gyokuren, his will is solid. "
"Oh yeah! Even when he's seen us naked at the very most he just gets hard and throby down there."
Erma clasped her fist and emphasized the throbbing with tears in her eyes
"That's right."
"What is." That's right " supposed to mean, Amane ! half those times were because you just got careless and did things like bend over the sofa in nothing but a tank top and daisy dukes! "
"Ah ~ ~ ~, well..., yes... but i'm more careful about that now." Erma said

"Fine.. for now I'll leave NB to guard them... you're right she looks like a child no matter how old she is, what she can do is limited."
"That... ... That's right."
"No matter what there are just some things she can't do."
"What are you planning?"
"We won't do anything, ... except get careless."
Erma and Amane laughed at kiriko's suggestion.
---------------

After going through several transfer gates, Seto and Kuisu came to the Kamiki family's dedicated space port. There was a very small compact spacecraft anchored there, General Balta was standing with several guests before the ramp.
"Oh Seto, did you come to see me off?"
"I'm sorry we had to keep it such a secret this time, Next time I will make sure you are treated as a national guest."
"no it's fine I don't do well with flashy displays anyways."
"I can appreciate that."
"Well then, thank you for your hospitality ♡" He said and Seto went running off with Kuisu just as quickly as she had come.
"What's their rush .........!?"  For a moment, Commander Balta tilted his neck, but he noticed the reason by seeing the group of girls who followed Seto.

When Gyokuren came before Commander Balta, she folded her knees and bowed deeply.
"King Balta, please forgive me for being rude"
"Oh, no, it's Ok thanks to you I'll be getting home much earlier."
"Thank you very much! Excuse me!" Gyokuren said shortly, and then she ran after Seto.

Balta's laughter echoed as if to follow Seto.
"God damn it. I hoped that he would have slowed them down more." Seto, who heard Balta's laughter said.
"Those who see Gyokuren's face know the fear of god... although that is only because they don't want to end up dead."
"I think I made a miscalculation... I thought they would have calmed down and given up by now but ..."
"Miscalculation.... that's for sure we better hurry up or they will catch us ..."
"If I were you I would be pleased with the tenacity of my subordinates, I think the only real problem we have is Gyokuren-chan, The rest will tire out if we run long enough ...."
"No matter how much we run, she won't tire."
"... ... did you hear that in a report from Renza?"
"The people there familiar with her know .... It seems that there is quite a famous story she is involved in about it. I'll show you the detailed report later, but she has been described as being venomous."
"...... Ho ho, just like Widow, do you think Seina's bad luck is causing him to attract such troublesome women?"
"If you think about her past, it can be said that she has become much more calm since meeting him... are you sure she won't back down?"
"I'll leave the testing of that theory to someone else!"
"what... do you mean me?"
"... ... or we could finish this quickly and run into the cage on the Mikagami's Bridge!"
-----------------------------
 At the high level quarantine research facility under the jurisdiction of Jurai, the dismantling investigation of the former Kamidake had just finished being conducted.
 
"I came to bring dinner ... ... ... " Tennyo said. She came out of the transfer gate with a cheerful expression until she noticed that Airi wasn't there. All of the surveys were done by automatic programs, So it was okay that she wasn't on-site but...,
"I wonder if she's found something more interesting to watch ... ...."hakuryo pointed to the stairs
"Hee hee hee" At that time, an eerie laughter, reminiscent of a witch in a fairy tale, came from downstairs. they went down to find Airi with an eyeglass-style monitor, sitting on a chair with her legs in the air.
"I can see your panties are down."
"Are you excited?"
" I'm more excited to beat the snot out of you. pull them up." Tennyo said
"airi are you peeping in on NB again? Kirche has been complaining about that a lot to me lately."
"That's why NB is there! Don't interrupt my viewing pleasure."
"Wow ... ... I feel bad for Seina, someone should teach him that it's dangerous to get things for free from philosophy masters." Tennyo muttered while looking away.


----------------yes they implying that airi is finger blasting herself while watching seina bathe ---------

" I heard from my daughter, that Seto-sama is being chased by Gyokuren-chan, and her officers are also backing her up."
A shield was stretched around Airi, so she couldn't be touched.
"Wow ... .... and I thought my workplace environment was bad."
 However, Airi rotated her chair curiously and turned her back on them.
"don't you want to participate?"
"It'll be over soon anyway, even if we go now it will be over so quick that it wont be much fun... but i know something that is much more fun ♡."
"That is not fun ... Please stop doing such strange things, if you don't I'll make sure what's happening to Seto happens to you tomorrow."
"aww... now, now, don't be like that... let's make a bet. I wonder if Seina going to do anything while he shares a bath with neiju or not." Airi said with a devious grin
"I don't know what your expecting to happen... Seina thinks she's a little girl and has no such inclinations to do anything with her...."
"You say that, but Seina's defense instincts seem to notice that she is a woman... ahahaha this is great."
"eh!?" Tennyo ran off in a panic and accessed NB. But since Airi had control over it she instead headed to the area of it's memory where kirche's house was stored.

"There are so many houses here..."
In the virtual space, a huge forest spread around Kirche's house, and many houses were built in the area. The houses stored people synced with the world like how seina was stored at Tennyo's when he slept the houses were fro who study were there to seina's probability bias, and occasionally those who were interested in studying Kirche. Naturally, they're all only people who Airi and Seto permitted to be there. And sometimes their demands decided the behavior of NB. That was one of the reason's for NB eccentricity.

"Kirche!"
Kirche was standing at the entrance as if waiting for Tennyo.
"Please Ms. Tennyo do something"
"I am sorry,I saw .... I was worried so I came here."
"I'm a bit worried too." Tennyo entered the living room, there was a guest there.
"oh Raireza! Hiroshi?"
"Oh, it seems you already know them, well then, sit down."
Tennyo and Kirche sank in front of Raireza and they looked at the visual feed from NB which was being displayed on a large television. seina was in a juraian style bathroom with neiju and they were talking in the bathtub.
"Well, I don't see anything dubious happening right now,"
"Why are you two here?"
"We came to work on Miki's investigation ...."
"I don't get it... it's just a young girl why is everyone expecting something questionable to happen?"
Raireza asked. Kirche turned red .
"Well, you see if Neiju is an ordinary girl, there's no need to worry."Hiroshi said
"Why don't you check on his psychological condition instead of spying on him through the screen?you should find his subconscious sleeping in the bedroom."
"what!?" The data body linked to Seina 's deep psyche appeared only when it was dormant.
"Ms. Kirche is too embarrassed to look and it's really just not my place to check on such a thing."
"hmm yes... ... i can see why you might feel that way."
"but he's like your little brother." Raireza had a smile on her face as she looked at Kirche in a way that asked her to do it.
"fine ... ... If that is the case, I'll investigate."
Tennyo stood up quickly, and went towards the room with Seina's data body, kirche insecurely kept looking at the TV screen where Neiju was washing seina's back.

 Ten more minutes later, when Tennyo came out from the room with a smiling face
"Everything's alright"she said nodding.
Kirche was relieved
"You're worrying too hard about seina."
Tears of sympathy appeared in Hiroshi's eyes. he felt bad for the various disasters that befell Seina.

----
Seina had gotten out of the bath and changed into pajamas.
"Well then it's time to eat, NB, what's available from this ships cooking system?"
"The kitchen is expansive, you can cook by yourself or you can have the cooking system do it for you, and of course there are plenty of ingredients stocked."
"Ok try accessing the cooking system."
"Yes."

NB accessed the Kamidake's central cooking system and displayed a menu.
"Wow! this list is huge"
"... it's amazing, isn't it?" Seina and Neiju were surprised by the menu.
"they have popular entrees from all the planets of the Galactic Federation, I wonder how accurately they are able to be made though, but... I don't mind eating a lost recipe..."
"lost recipe?"
"that's the best way I can phrase it.long ago when Galactic Federation was made people came from the various planets to the academy, and with it their recipes, but not always the ingredients, so a lost recipe is when you use substitute ingredients "
"Oh, I see ... ... so a dish that mimics the original by reproducing similar tastes and textures with substitutes"
"also sometimes the ingredients just stop existing so that can cause it to. "
" Don't they have advanced synthesis techniques at the academy though?"
"There are times when replication is amateur at best, the place of origin can change the taste as can the season, the harvest time, the ripening conditions. they would have to acquire those samples and analyze them ... ... it's just not realistic or cost effective....and to make them would cost most peoples monthly salary just for a serving, synthetic things aren't cheap. "
"so some of these aren't going to be the real thing? You're saying it might be a substitute?"
"even if it is the same it could be different! The same crop, maybe but made in the wrong environment could make it drastically different, the shape and size could be off, the more you eat synthetic items, the more you'll notice the unnaturalness and it will become really really noticeable once you get more Bio-Enhancement ... but unfortunately sometimes it just has to due. "
"I see……"
"Although there is an upside ...... the Academy is the Academy ... there's been a long ongoing competition to make the best variations on regional dishes using substitute items you can get from anywhere. A sort of generalized re-importing of dishes. A lot of them have become staples and are served on most GP ships."

"I guess it's tough to maintain a unique menu where there are limited supplies on board."
"But it's important to make the distinction because sometimes the substitute version looses the originals essence ... ..."
"Well I guess we will just have to try a dish and see... where should we start?"
"oh look you can sort by taste and there's recommendations based on previous orders...."

Neiju noticed a certain menu grouping
"oh look There is a menu of food from Melmas ......" Some of them were Neiju's favorite dishes.
"The inside of my box is cramped but the food is a different story .... Hey brother ... If you don't know what to pick how about you try the same thing I have." Neiju said and then ordered without waiting for Seina's answer.
  ----------
"So do you like it? I customized the ingredients myself ..."
 Neiju looked anxiously at Seina. Some of her choices were very different then the general tastes of the Academy.
"Yes it's delicious, actually it resembles a food we have on earth."
What Neiju ordered was exactly like the Earth's curry.

"Actually since I came to space, I have searched for various things like this but I wasn't able to find it ... Usually Kiriko had the roux imported from the earth and would make it for me in secret as a surprise, but it's nice to know they have it here."

 Besides that... Kiriko's curry was somewhat unreliable. when she made it no one would never finish it off. Incidentally, her Hayashi Rice making skills were much better.
-----------
from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayashi_rice
"Hashed beef rice or Hayashi rice (ハヤシライス) is a dish popular in Japan as a Western-style dish (yōshoku). It usually contains beef, onions, and button mushrooms, in a thick demi-glace sauce which often contains red wine and tomato sauce. This sauce is served atop or alongside steamed rice. The sauce is sometimes topped with a drizzle of fresh cream."
---------

"Really? I'm glad"
Neiju smiled. it made her happy to know it was similar to her native diet.
"so Neiju-chan, how does it compare to how it's supposed to taste ... ...."
"About half of the ingredients and spices had to be substituted, but I was amazed at how good it is, actually I like it this way! There's more room for variation ♡"
"No way, so how is it supposed to taste ... ..."
"At first it's sweet and then its supposed to feels very spicy..."
"I see.. it was just mild in the middle."
"I'm sure I can adjust it to make it spicier"
"Well, I've never had a fun time with hot spices... ... ... Shall we enter the acceleration space soon?"
"...... Hey big brother ...... can we go to sleep together tonight?" Neiju said a bit embarrassed.
"Yeah, that's fine" after crossing the hurdle of taking a bath together his fear of Neiju was gone. Already Neiju had become like a sister to him.

"NB, where is the acceleration space room?"
"If you like It can be anywhere. it seems like it can be applied to the entire residential area"
"I don't need you to do that, for the time being, can you just set it to the whole house?"
"roger that"
The space became an accelerated space which only caused slight discomfort.
"Why the whole house, why not just the bedroom?"
"Sorry,but I have to study for a little bit before going to bed, are you okay with playing on your own for a bit?"

" Studying?"
"Well because of some extenuating circumstances I am a bit behind my other classmates in the curriculum."
"Oh I see, that's fine, just let me know when your ready to take a break."
"OK." Seina took NB and put up a secret wall, Neiju began watching a video.
-----------

"Oh! Big brother are you done!"
Seina dissolved the secret wall, it was about three hours later in the accelerated space. Neiju, who had already changed into her sleepwear, came jumping off the sofa as if she had just been watching the wall.
"I need to change into my sleepwear so wait a minute."
"Ok I'll head off to the bedroom first."
Neiju headed to the bedroom reminded him of Ryo-Ohki who he had shared a bed with the other day
"I'll must protect her no matter what."
Seina resolved as he headed for the washroom.

--------

Enjoyed my translations? Wanna donate?:\
Click here