Skip to main content

The excerpt from GXP 8 that confirms seto is naja





I was asked about this and so i corrected it early it is posted here for posterity until i get around to working on GXP 8


[quote]
The English corrected excerpt from GXP 8 Chapter 8 "Trouble Maker and Legend" corrected by fap_fapperson

Blue things are things which i do not have full context on at the moment and assumed green are things which i assumed but am pretty sure about.

 Komachi displayed a simple profile of Hakubi Washu, Akara Naja, and Kamiki Seto,from the data bank that her elderly informant had given her.

  "Are there any words common to these three people.... ..." she wondered 

  The search results were displayed in a blink of an eye. 

Even so, quite a few results were displayed, but only one of them attracted Komachi's eyes - the name of a planet that no longer existed.

  "... ... an explosion[color=blue] on*(or possibly of)[/color] this planet killed Akara Naja who was planning to investigate, On that same day, Seto Kamiki was rescued there.
   It was a fact that affirmed Komachi 's Speculation even more.  She had spoken to people about it but most people laughed it off as being purely coincidental, but Seto and Kamachi talked quite frequently, even if it was only through video calls, so she knew her better than most people.  However, the idea that seto was also naja both confused Komachi and made her feel intense fear.

Komachi had looked for the existence of evidence that would support her theory. However, only stories of the male named Kagato and the female named Kagato, spoken by elderly informants, were scattered around here and there, and no matter where she looked for  stories to affirm her theories, she couldn't find even a single piece of evidence.

  "... .... Damn it!!" Komachi exclaimed as she felt even more fear than she had felt earlier, a cold sweat ran down her forehead. The only thing that could reasonably be going on was that either no one had noticed anything at all about the subject over the years or that somehow the someone had covered up all the facts.

   "─ ─ ─ Hey, are you alright?" a familiar voice said through komachi's communications system.

Komachi fell out of her chair in surprise. a cold sweat broke out all over her body and her heart beat faster.
It was the voice of the absolute last person she wanted to see at the moment.

  "Uhm...... Why do you ask!?"
   Although it was only her voice, it was clear that the hot line with Seto had been opened.
  "What's wrong? You sounded upset... .... and you opened the communication like, is there a problem? "

  "I opened the communication line!?... I didn't even notice that ... ... Have you been listening for quite a while? well then... uhm ... well i was just looking at something that seemed very interesting..."
   And with that Komachi resolved to go ahead and ask her.  
  
(I might as well, What's the worst that could happen, besides it costing me my own life.) Komachi thought to herself.
 Komachi finally got up despite her trembling legs, and wiped the sweat of her face and open the hotline completely.
   Seto appeared as a projected picture and she was smiling a big smile.
  "There is something I'd like to ask." She said in a gentle not at all intimidated tone.


[color=green]  "... .... well, i heard some funny stories from the guys who we captured from GP, more specifically from the former Kamidake crew, and it seems to be related to the ship that  seemed to have come through here a while ago and it is rumored to be here"
  "Oh? What is the status of the former Kamidake crew? "[/color]
  "They are being held under my protection here. If you want, I can arrange to have them handed back over to you, of course that is only if you exchange them with our people."
  "If that is the case please keep onto them for about a week or so. after that, we can talk about negotiations. "
[color=blue]   One week was how long it would take for the confidential knowlege Alan had to no longer be relevent. 

  "Certainly, i understand, it would be better for you not to let that boy stay around those idiots any more."[/color]
  "Aha ha.  so are you feeling calmer now? what else would you like to ask? I will answer anything you want. But before I do let me just say that what you were looking at just now was nearly correct. "
  "What!"
 Although it was poorly affirmed komachi unexpectedly broke from her calm expression. She thought that this was the equivalent of being sentenced to a death sentence as soon as her trial had begun. 

  "......... ahh! let me explain before you end me"
  "end you? Oops, do i really come off as that cold blooded? "
  "well you are "the devil princess of jurai" "
  "I am not planning to conceal what you have found and separately, finding it doesn't mean that you are in any trouble. I can understand how you feel confused. In any case, I was also confused when i first arrived at the same question myself."
  "Question? What do you mean?"
  "I had sealed my memories. But recently that has been resolved ... ...  but It was a big problem until then. I always wonder why? Why? ... .... "
  "Why did you seal your memories?"
  "The reasons are a private matter i wont comment on. Of course, there are quite a few people who had noticed it and other things, but ... well, much like you young lady, I guess they thought I would erase it from their mouths. but it's True, it's a terrible story. "
   Seto said
  "Hakubi Washu is also rumored to be alive" Komachi added
  "Well I'm made that a planet wide rumor on the Academy.  But it's true since she went missing she has created both Ryo-Ohki and that ship. but she has no plans to mass-produce them, which is a relief. Oh, and Ryoko is also alive by the way ... What is the matter? "
  Seto said looking at komachi who sat down in a char as though seto's words had knocked the wind out of her. Seto got a strange look on her face. 

  "oh my i should have expected  this reaction to such a legendary spoiler ... I bet you're even more frightened of me now. I bet you're wondering what is the price for this story? I guess i should let you cool-off a bit shouldn't I?"
  "I wanted you to reconfirm your position on thing. With the appearance of Seina, the history of the galaxy has started to move more than ever. Do not misunderstand the circumstances. "
  "It's a big deal and I will do as much as I can to help given my position." said seto
  "That's fine. I, too, have different stance on that issue now then i did in the past. There is something to protecting each other." komachi said
   Seto stared at the image of Hakubi Washu and Akara Naja, which was visible behind Komachi.
  "Anyway, why did  Washu, the legendary philosopher create the same type ship as Ryo-Ohki for that boy? What are you planning to do with that boy?" Komachi's tone was both compassionate towards seina and condemnatory towards seto.
  "Because I don't want him to die"[/quote]